NARS Sante Fe Oil Free

on 9/11/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best foundation ever! expensive but worth the money my skin looks flawless, I can't wait for my next bottle to arrive

on 3/6/2008 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I have rediscovered this foundation and love it! I have favorite foundations that work for me and this is one of them. I was colormatched to Santa Fe (for reference i am bobbi brown warm beige/mac c3/chanel dpf beige). On the Nars site, it says santa fe is for medium peachy/pink complexions. I find it to be just as yellow toned as my bobbi brown foundation. I need yellow toned foundations and this works. I wear a brightening moisturizer under this (i have combo skin) and apply the foundation immediately after and it gives me a few seconds to work with it as it dries quickly. It stays put and shine free on me all day. This is one of the few I don't have to touch up with powder at all. Oilier skins may have to. I pulled this out two weeks ago (lately i've been wearing bobbi brown foundations) and I was so impressed with how pretty my skin looked. This foundation blends smoothly into my skin-not a heavy coverage at all. I would definitely repurchase this!

on 8/2/2003 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a MMM w/olive undertones. This color blends in smoothly and disappears into my skin. When the MA tried it on me, I was thinking, "Nah, it's way too light." Little did I know that it would just "melt" into my skin. This is easier to blend than LM Oil free Vanilla b/c it's not as thick. The only downside to NARS is that I wish it included a pump like my LM foundation.