October 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Brows - Laura Mercier - brow powder duo

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by icwazysmilezi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've was using this product for years and loved the quality of it. It produces really natural looking brows that lasts all day long. I was using the deep blonde color which I found myself only using the darker side so I was really wasting the other half of it so I decided to try to Laura Mercier brow definer and now I've turned over to using that product now and love it much more than the powder duo.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been focusing more on brow products lately. Although I have been a fan of Laura Mercier for several years, I was skeptical of a brow product that only came in 3 colors, the most suitable for me being called dark blonde. I am not a dark blonde, I have dark brown hair and eyes, but I gave this a try. I'm very glad I did, I actually use both colors in the duo and it is perfect.

I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a new brow powder. The colors can be mixed according to your brow color and preference and the product is long-wearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this is dark blonde, love the product, goes on smoothly, pigmented, and looks natural, the only thing is the light color(which I prefer) is slightly warm, I wish it were more ashy, I use to use urban decay eye shadow in teddy which I prefer this color but prefer(wow that's a lot of prefer's lol) the way the laura mercier wears better, last longer and is more pigmented. I will repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by lolawants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am pretty obsessed with brows and have tried many eyebrow products over the years. This is my favorite! I use the Light Blonde duo and actually use a mix of both the lighter and darker colors to do my brows. Depending on the intensity, I can do a more dramatic look (using a bit of water on the brush) or something super subtle. But this product does not make your brows look fake or makeup-y. Love, love, love this stuff and it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by yuigi

This is a highly flexible brow powder. You control the colour and it lasts a lifetime. This wears very well in humid weather.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

good value.stays well.the brown is not reddish witch is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Pendoline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Laura Mercier's dual-shade palettes are great, and I use the auburn one.

After years of eyebrow plucking disasters that I was only ever able to rectify with grey or brown shades, I have finally found the perfect colour for my hair and skin tone. It seems to last forever, as well.

I love the fact that there are 2 colours, so you can create different looks for day or night.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by azaleadeez

This is completely foolproof and looks perfectly natural even if you roughly brush it on with one eye closed. I have this in Ash; I use the lighter shade (left) daily and the darker shade (right) if I really want my brows to show up in photos. It is very long wearing too.

Besides using it for my brows, I also use it as an eyeshadow. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry but still want a light wash of colour on my eyes, I apply a little of this brow powder over my lids. It doesn't blend very well as an eyeshadow but looks fine if I just apply a fine layer and the best part is that it doesn't crease on my oily eyelids (no eyeshadow primer needed).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

This is my absolute holygrail brow product!!! I have used this for the last decade. It does last forever. I use the Light Blonde duo. I use the lighter color when I have blonde hair or the darker color when I have brunette hair. It's just the right amount of pigment, so my brows do not look drawn in and doesn't look fake. Also, I use it with a "wet" slanted brow brush. I dip the brush in water before swiping it in the powder.This makes the powder go on and stay on. I cannot live without this stuff! It's the perfect golden color with absolutely no red tones It's perfection. It's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

Ok this deserves every amazing review, its like the exact opposite of anastasia's brow crap

pros
- beautiful packaging that never breaks

- powders are silky not chalky, and blend great with hairs instead of visibly sitting on top of them

- the colour match is the only one that has ever been light enough for my dirty blonde, dishwater brows (you would think more companys would make thier blonde actually blonde and not taupe)

- last all day

cons
- a little pricy but somtimes you get what you pay for plus one of these lasts forever

ps. in blonde this is a great light contouring shade for eyes, ahve not found anyshadow better