October 20, 2014 | 1484 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds in Glowing Glimmer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous girly medium pink with tons of silvery sparkle. SO PRETTY!!! I found this at Dollar Tree in a 2 pack. If you see it pick it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Shrinking_Violet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Rec'd this in a swap and I'm sooooooo glad I did!! Glowing Glimmer is an awesone shimmery/sparkly and slightly glittery medium pink color. I first used it on my tipsy-toes and it looks fab in open-toed sandals esp. when the sun reflects on it, cuz' that's when it REALLY shows the " glimmer ". :o) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up one evening when I wanted a new pink nailpolish for my toes but didn't feel like going to Ulta for my usual OPI or Essie. Glowing Glimmer is a sheer rosy pink with silver sparkle. It's very sheer with a coat but with two coats is a really pretty girly pink for summertime. I haven't had any problems with its lasting power on my toes. It's been on for about a week now and looks as good as new (my pedicures with OPI usually last for at least a couple of weeks).