Wet 'n' Wild Juicy Balm

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

i feel like they don't do anything for my lips. but it has SPF thats the main reason why i would repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Ok first off with the overall rating i gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because of the packaging and size. To be honest u really cant fit that lip balm into ure back pocket..( i cant cuz i have a big butt!) any who u really cant trust that it wont fall out of ure pocket!. The price for my lip balm was 2.99 plus tax so 3.20. for me that is really good because i dont like buying 5 dollar skinny short lip balms that i can loose easily! when i first put the lip balm on it was smooth and soft and it was also very easy for me because i have somewhat plup lips so the size of the balm was fine for me. if you have thin small lips then i would suggest the skinner version. LOVE THIS LIP BALM AND WILL PROBABLY BE FINISHED IT BY AUGUST! the smell kinda bothers me but at the end of the day i dont need my lips smelling like perfume. if u have dark lips then the balm will probably have a shinny finish to it. since the color of my lips are pink the lip balm wont affect me that much.(BTW i got the Strawberry/Fraise)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Ugh...got the cherry Juicy Balm. Horrible staying power and this actually BURNED my lips. On top of that, it left a rash just above my lip line. Not a good product. Stick with Chapstick.

I bought the watermelon one because I thought it smelled juicy and refreshing for summer. It's very slippery and liquid-y and it doesn't really feel like it's sinking into my lips. While it smells beautiful in the packaging, it tastes weird and chemically on my lips. Rather sickening. I also left an awful green sheen on my lips meaning that I can't wear it outdoors for fears of green lips and strange looks. I usually wear it going to sleep as overnight moisture as it's flaws don't bother me too much then. I wouldn't buy watermelon again, perhaps another flavour?, Although the consistency is off putting.

I brought this when I was in America! I used it when I was by the pool and my lips didn't get burned or chapped at all. recommend for the summer and the colour of the one I had (strawberry) was so nice

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have all four flavors of these balms. As a whole, they glide on very smooth. They have a very wet, slippery formula. They don't feel drying, they make my lips feel smooth and hydrated. As for actual moisture, they don't provide any deep moisture and won't help chapped lips. They are better for locking in moisture to lips that don't need much deep hydration. Unfortunately for me, the packaging broke on one of my balms. The white part with the writing came unattached from the base. It's not unusable, just annoying. The clear caps also come off very easily. Even though these don't claim to be tinted, they do give off color; so if your not into that, stay clear. These balms also give off a decent amount of shine.

Raspberry: This one is my favorite of the bunch. It gives off the most color, I'd say more than most of my tinted balms, while still looking a lot more natural than a lipstick. The color is a bright pinky fushia. It's definitely a blue, cool toned pink. It comes off exactly like it does it the tube, just much more sheer. It has an odd scent, it doesn't smell anything like raspberries. It smells a little like crayons mixed with cherries. Don't be scared of the scent though, it's not strong and you can't smell it on your lips.

Cherry: This one also gives off a decent amount of color. The color is a sheer orange based red. I find this color rare in a tinted balm, most red balms are blue based red and show up pinkish on the lips, such as Babylips in Cherry Me. It gives your lips that same sheer orange based red, and makes them look like you just had a cherry popsicle. The smell kind of smells like artificial cherries, but also kind of smells like Kool-Aid with an odd base scent. It smells nothing like classic cherry Chapstick or other cherry lip balms. But again, you can't smell it on your lips.

Strawberry: This one's color is more sheer. It's a pretty light pink, that gives a very subtle tint to the lips. It's not as pigmented as Raspberry or Cherry. Just like with the rest of these, it has a very odd scent. It kind of smells like a sour candy, with a very artificial fruit smell.

Watermelon: When I swatch this one, it's a sheer yellowish green color. On my lips though, it is clear and looks like any other clear balm. As for the scent, it has that waxy crayon smell, with hints of very artificial smelling melon.

In conclusion, these balms are not must haves for moisturizing. But, they are inexpensive and most of them have a nice tint. I would recommend Raspberry for the beautiful tint, and also Cherry if you are into orange based reds.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not super moistyrizing but alright for my chapped lips. I got it in strawberry, and the scent is nice. The color payoff is also perfect--just the right amount of pink to be pretty but natural. I'll likely go back and buy a few other colours, not a bad idea considering how cheap they are. One lippie off because of the taste like other people mentioned, but not a deal breaker for me!

I recently purchased this lip balm in cherry. I was hoping it would give me a beautiful red tint to my lips, and it did! Not too sheer, but not over the top either. It's just right. Not like a lipstick or balm in my opinion. A perfect equilibrium. The only downsides are the fact that it tastes absolutely awful. Have you ever accidentally gotten sunscreen in your mouth? Well, that is what it tastes like. I'm going to assume because it has SPF 15 and has the same relative ingredients that a sunblock would. The cap is also a pain. It sometimes nicks the top of the stick and I have to wipe it off to keep it from getting on the tube or my hands/clothes. Other than that, I do like the color and the fact that it keeps my lips from getting burnt to a crisp in the hot summer sun.

It smells horrible after some days using it something like chemicals, you can feel the smell in your throat, literally it makes me sick, I get stomachache every time I use it. I like the colours they look so natural but my lips are dryer than before. I am no picky with makeup specially with the cheap one but I cant handle this. Definitely I won't use them again. I bought the four colours!!! I don't want to use them anymore, my stomach wouldn't resist

I have this lip balm in Strawberry and Cherry. Overall they are great lip balms that look really nice and are perfect for everyday use. And they only cost $2.99 at 5 Below!

Strawberry- Smells really good. Looks like a nice light pink on lips. This one, like the cherry, tastes bad. The taste is probably because it is SPF 15, which I don't think is necessary. But it does look very pretty.

Cherry- Smells like cherry popsicles. It is sort of artificial, though. It looks very bright red, which is very nice. This balm is very smooth on my lips, and never dries up my skin.

The packaging definitely could have been improved. It was cute, but highly unpractical. Whenever you would put the clear casing on the balm in a rush, it would chip off the balm, wasting it. You have to be EXTREMELY careful.

:D