Kanebo Kate Spicy Eyes

on 3/11/2009 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This eye shadow make me look like a hooker, the colours are so fake, proper for doll painting. I still prefer my revlon eye shadow, they are a little more expensive but last longer and they look very sophisticate in comparison.

on 2/19/2006 2:49:00 AM

These palettes were released Winter 2004. I first purchased the BR1 palette and I love it. It's also one of the most popular palettes sold, as I often see it featured in some Japanese model's cosmetic bag in the magazines. The colors in this palette work really perfectly together. I used to not use the olive green shade, but now I've discovered that it works nicely as a liner for the bottom lash. I just also got the BR2 palette and it's absolutely gorgeous. It is the perfect greyish taupe color that I often see on Namie Amuro. These shadows are all silky soft and very blendable. Lasts all day and I would definitely repurchase.

on 7/31/2003 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Kate Spicy Eyes is a practical but cute eye palette. I purchased the most neutral palette: BR-1. It consists of 2 powder eyeshadows (a shimmery beige w/ golden specks, and a chocolate brown), 1 powder liner (black w/ silver glitter), and 1 cream liner (shimmery burnt yellow). Also included is a double-end sponge tip applicator, and an eyeliner brush. I find the eyeshadows to be sheer when applied with an eyeshadow brush, but the staying power of this little gem is awesome. Plus they do not crease. The texture is smooth and silky and has an almost cream-to-powder feel, although they are just powder shadows. The powder liner hold up well after an eight hour work day, but the cream liner disappears within a couple of hours. I would never choose a deep golden shade to line my eyes with, but this color is very pretty and surprisingly makes my dark brown eyes appear brighter. The silver glitter in the black liner doesn't show up at all. The entire palette is approx. 1" x 1", making it ultra travel friendly. Colors are conservative enough for work, and can be layered to create a dramatic effect for evening. One of my favorites! (Pic in profile).