Dior Diorific Plastic Shine in Tender Beige

4.6

on 10/27/2008 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Great shine, lasting power, and color. Stays put and beautifully so! Should be awarded gloss of the year!

on 10/13/2008 3:51:00 AM

Expensive... yeah. High shine... absolutely. Worth the money? Definitely. I love most things Dior but this plastic shine is a favorite hands down. Super shine that is long lasting and doesn't feather or bleed.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I do rather miss this now discontinued range. All the brilliant shine of a lipgloss, all the pigmentation and staying power of a lipstick. Even the slightly plastic-y scent never bothered me (well, it never bothered the boy I was kissing that summer, either). Tender Beige was a beautiful rosy-bronzy-gold, just the perfect summer gloss to go with a shimmery Mexico beach tan, a colourful bikini-and-pareo combination, and a frosty fruity cocktail festooned with a campy little paper umbrella!

on 7/28/2004 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Dior's Plastic Shines are the best lipglosses ever! They are like a combination of lipstick and lipgloss and they last all day! Tender Beige is a very soft, rosy-beige. My favorite Plastic Shine is #317 Carefree Beige but this just gives me a little more color.

on 11/22/2003 7:42:00 AM

Pssst-- U.S. gals who want to try out the Chanel "Praline" glossimer, but cannot get it here-- this CD gloss is the same shade! More of a liquid l/s than an actual gloss, it leaves a nice stain on the lips and lasts a long time. I'd buy again.

on 9/26/2003 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my standby lip glosses. I've purchased four of them (which must be a record for me!). It's a perfect "nude but with a little something extra" color. Lots of nude lip colors drain my face of color, but this one brightens it. I have blonde highlighted hair, brown eyes and medium skin and this is just a perfect color for me. Shine is great and lasts forever!

on 6/21/2003 10:43:00 PM

This is what I call a great lippy! It's my everyday favorite because it's just the right shade. I also have Estee's Pure Color Gloss in Copper and everyone says they're a lot alike but Dior gets my vote overall. This is the gloss you can definitely take on vacation, it says sunshine all over... You can wear it to work and at night it's simply beautiful. This is the real deal. Oh nice smell too.

on 3/14/2003 5:28:00 PM

Love this lipgloss! It's the first nude color that looks good on me, and this looks GREAT! Terrific staying power, especially if you blot a little, then add a little more. I've been wearing this everyday! It's a highly tinted, thick gloss, but sheer enough that it will pick up your liner to get a slightly different hue... I've used it with a brownish liner and a rosy liner and both have worked great... it's also great by itself! If only the applicator were a brush, like Lancomes Star Gloss...

on 7/31/2001 10:54:00 PM

I was hoping i'd like this. I bought this cause I love the high shine gloss that appears in the ads. This gloss does give that shine but it felt weird after a while. I cant explain it other than feeling like a second thick layer of goop was on my lips. The colour wasnt me. I think the pigment is great but this colour turned an awful shade of orange rather than the hopeful nude beige I was going for.

Recommended for Medium Skin