December 22, 2014 | 1494 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #186 Large Buffer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by llyangel

I love this bigger version of the 180 buffer brush. The contoured handle on these kabuki brushes are easier to handle than the short stumpy ones. The white bristles are really soft and I haven't experienced any shedding. I use this brush to buff powder and bronzers over my body for a bit of extra colour and to ensure my face matches my body. I only wish I had bought a back up as it was LE - I love it that much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 11:53:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLadyTX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very soft. It replaced my BE kabuki as it was too scratchy. Downside is that it does shed a little, but not too much to be a bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Libellule1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pricey, but it worth every penny! I like to buff my powder or my bronzing powder with this baby... for a flawless finish!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2004 3:33:00 PM More reviews by veevixxen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush! I use it to apply loose powder over my face or body. It's soft and gets good coverage. I have had this brush for 4 years and it still is in great shape. My only wish is that it had some sort of cover for the bristles to keep them clean and dust free and for me to take with me when I travel. As it is, it lives in a ziploc bag!