October 25, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lipstick - Kevyn Aucoin - Expert lip tint in Enchantaberry

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2007 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ranianed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a Kevyn addict. I would never have picked this shade for myself. I would have thought it too red or too not me however its AMAZING & perfect & I can't stop. I like to stain my lips with it & sometimes add a bit of gloss on top (Kevyn Liquid Fountain Pen in Beaugonia). I think its staying power is above average as long as I apply it with some care.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by JoanRe101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I *love* this color. It's a cool plummy red with an ever so slight hint of brown color -- not a scary true red at all. The texture is first-rate. Its scent is slight and not off-putting. Because the Kevyn Aucoin lipsticks are called "Expert Lip *Tints*" one might expect them to be lightly pigmented and sheer. This is not the case. They are nicely pigmented lipsticks. You'll find that they have more pigment than drug-store brand lipsticks that are supposed to be full-coverage lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 12:19:00 AM More reviews by mypsalms

I expect something like Vincent Longo's lip stain, in texture I mean. Nope!! Nothing like that. It's semi matte. But YES...it stains lips with very light stroke. Stay longer than I expected. The colour is gorgeous though, I was surprised by the hint of red...something you can see but can't trace... it makes the berry hue very glamorous. Very 2005...matte red lips:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2005 3:12:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This gives a pretty berry red tone. The formula is so thin and smoothe, definatly one of the nicest textures Ive seen in a lipstick. You could definatly find another very similar color for less $$$ but the formula is so worth it. Gorgeous packaging but it shows finger prints so easily and I hate that. Most likely I would repurchase this but I would rather try other shades of lipstick in the line first. (cool toned PPP, blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2005 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Rose71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Enchantaberry is a nice dark berry color gel, cream lipstick. It goes on smooth and has a slight rose scent. The texture of these lipsticks are my favorite! The red lacquered square tube is so sexy :) I like to use this in the evening with a light application of MAC's Chestnut lipliner. VA VA VOOM!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2004 10:14:00 AM More reviews by pancakeshoes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The most beautiful soft berry color. Great texture, not shiny, not matte. Beautiful packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by marie0006

I'm surprised that this color was too dark for some people. I have a fairly light complexion, and this color looks amazing on me. it's my HG red lipstick. it stains my lips with a beautiful warm red tone, but it looks as though i'm not wearing any lip product at all. the formula is also wonderful--goes on smooth, lasts forever, and feels weightless. i can't say enough good things about this lipstick! (oh, and the packaging is so sexy! my roommate saw it and said "whoa...")

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2003 6:17:00 PM More reviews by AMMC

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ultra favorite color. What I have been looking for all along. Goes on smooth, not as heavy as regular lipstick, but more pigment than usual "stains". Fragrance reminds me of YSL lipsticks. Will definently purchase other colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by shannong

I have to agree with the first reviewer--I am a MMM and I also found this color too dark for me, esp. for everyday use. This color screamed "RED LIPS" on me, and that is not a look that I particularly care for. Leaharia on the other hand was a real winner for me-see review.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 12:53:00 AM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another KA lip tint that didn't work for me. The formula of these is amazing--smooth and moisturizing. The colors haven't been working for me (probably b/c i like more natural colors and pinks/beiges/peaches). This one's a dark berry with a hint of red. Too dark for my MMM skin/pigmented lips. If you're into darker shades and are looking for an evening color, check it out!