August 1, 2014 | 1546 users online

Bath Treatments - Boots - Fresh! China In Your Hands Body Mask

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fresh! is one of the few lines out there that I actually like in entirety - everything from the shower gels to the hair masks is perfection to me. The China In Your Hands Body Mask is the first body mask I've ever used, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. The mask is packaged in a large plastic jar and filled to the brim with a creamy substance that smells of a lovely combination of florals and cucumber. That's really the best way to describe this scent - it's fresh and clean without smelling bland. The directions advise that it be applied to damp skin, so I did this the first time. I found that it didn't adhere very well to my skin, and I had to wait a long while for it to dry. Even so, when I rinsed it off, my skin felt incredibly soft and silky. The next time, I applied it to completely dry skin, and it spread across my skin easily and dried very quickly. The scent is intoxicating and lovely, and according to the packaging, white china clay and seaweed extracts create skin smooth as porcelain while sucking out impurities. I let this dry for about 20 minutes before rinsing, and it was the most relaxing, spa-like experience I've ever had using products at home! I don't use this very often but it's a wonderful way to relax if you have a bit of extra time. My skin always feels baby soft after I use it, and the scent lasts even when I've rinsed it off!