October 26, 2014 | 1404 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - Pocket Rocket - Goddess

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 6:58:00 PM More reviews by gmg0423

I love this crayon liner! It is by far the best I have found with a bit of shimmer for going out. I wear it during the day as well b/c I don't wear a lot of other make-up and it looks amazing. It is a crayon, so it will smudge more than others, but for the most part it stays put. It also looks good kind of smudged. One of my HG's

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Spastik_Kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's nothing more than an over priced, cheaply made sparkly eyeliner. And if you were to use it just as a liner, that's fine, otherwise it smears and creases all over the place and can be rather hard to apply (and I mean sometimes you have to press hard to apply it). I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 8:10:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg, this pencil is complete sh*t! I bought this simply for the convenience for when I'm out and need a quick makeup fix. You know when it gets dark and need a quick night makeup fix before going out on an impromptu date kind of thing. Well first off the pencil is hard, so hard & not soft and smooth at all. It skips and dashes all over and crumbles up leaving a horrible mess. Make sure you have tissue or a brush or else you will look like a bumpy freak. I mean I thought a jumbo fat pencil like this is supposed to be for convenience? If you need a brush and all this stuff why not just tote along your favorite eye shadow? Really disappointed by this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2003 12:04:00 PM More reviews by etheralprey

I really do like this fat eyeliner, it goes on pretty easily, i love the glitter, you can control how much and how intense you want it to be, i love glitter, adn this pencil has lasted a REALLY long time, well worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2003 10:15:00 PM More reviews by babyvoice75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Goddess is a great dark blue eyeliner with silver glitter. The glitter stays in place well, but that can be a problem sometimes because they stick to my eyelashes. The cool thing about this pencil is that the glitter does not show much when you apply it, but if you gently rub an area where it was applied, more glitter will be exposed. I have mixed feelings about how well the pencil glides. There are some times when it tugs, but when it is freshly sharpened, it glides fairly well. I think I'll try the Goddess eyeshadow instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2003 12:14:00 AM More reviews by dingwaye

i love this eyeliner! a lovely smokey dark blue with microglitter. application is easy and smooth, and the product stays put (including the glitter!) without smudging for at least 9-10 hours. only a few specks of glitter can fall thru the day but it's they're easy to sweep away. i have this in Asphalt as well and both are gorgeous, they're staples of mine! have received compliments when i wear them.. UD's prices generally are reasonable and the quality for the price is a plus point. a little goes a long way for these pencils! do give em a try!