Revlon Skinlights-Self Tanner

on 5/18/2008 10:54:00 PM

I bought this for $1.00 at K-mart

on 3/25/2008 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Got this on Ebay for cheap as it is discontinued. I used it on my face only (my body tanner is a different review) and it gave me a nice natural medium glow. Not oily and didn't make me break out at all. Blended easily and quickly. I applied a moisturizer with it and it didn't get orange at all and did not streak. I will probably buy a few more if I can fond them - definitely worth the price as it gives me exactly what I want. If you are looking for a medium to dark tan (which I do for my body) look elsewhere.

on 4/16/2007 4:20:00 PM

this stuff sucks!!all it did was leave big brown marks and streaks all over me!

on 9/5/2004 6:14:00 PM

I'm african american and I bought this production to try out. for starts, most self tanners don't even work on me. But this worked great to give my sallow legs some clothes so that they looked good in shorts. very pleasant smell and looking forward to trying it out on a model!

on 9/19/2003 7:48:00 PM

First I break out very easily, and this didn't seem to make the problem worse. I exfoliated, and skipped moisturizer because this stuff is a bit rich. It is a similar price to most I got a 4 oz. tube for $6. Be just as careful with this as with others or you will get blotches (esp on feet and ankles) Dislike the tube, but hey I would buy it again.

on 9/10/2003 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This was an average tanner to me. Not great, not bad. Smell was pleasant compared to many and the color was pretty good. It's worth a try.

on 8/23/2003 6:13:00 AM

I didn't care too much for this product. I bought it to use on my face and I didn't really notice any color. It was way to light for me.

on 8/12/2003 3:48:00 AM

I like this product. It's is a lot better than Neutrogena and it's looks great on the face, but it's kind of oily. The color looks somewhat fake though. For the price I would buy it again.

on 7/29/2003 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great self tanner for face for those who already have color or a tan. I have had problems finding a face self tanner that isn't too light, but was afraid to use one meant for body, and this works great. I loved the glow I get from Neutrogena's self tanner for face, but never get lasting color. Well, I looked on the packaging and the active ingredient (DHA) is listed last on the Neutrogena and second on the Revlon. I get pretty, bronzy, non-streaky color immediately with the Skinlights, and it develops into pretty, subtle, but definitely lasting, color. Plus, you get a lot more product for about the same price as other face tanners. The one bad thing is that is a little hard to find, most displays I see are sold out.