Maybelline Moisture Whip lipliner in Toast

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/15/2012 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of the smoothest to apply pencil lip liners I have ever found and the colour is the best neutral pinky peach I have ever come across without being orange or too mauve. What a shame this has been discontinued.

on 1/20/2008 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

NW25, Lt. Brown, Blue/Hazel, Combo, No breakouts. On me it just looks like another "spice" liner, and spicy brown liners do nothing for me. Will not repurchase.

on 4/13/2007 10:23:00 AM

This was a great find for me since it is identical to one of my favorite neutral lipliners, Lancome's Bronzelle. It goes on creamy and blends well with all of my nude lipsticks. I think it is the creamiest lipliner I own at the moment, and that is saying a lot.

on 8/14/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Sorry to be the party pooper on this one-but mine broke and broke maybe I got a bad one. Am returning!

on 1/23/2006 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

It might seem ridiculous to write a review on a discontinued product, but if anyone is lucky enough to get their hands on one of these liners, they won't regret it. MW lipliners, in general, apply so smoothly, it's incredible -- no dragging or pulling, and the color is rich enough to wear on its own/under clear gloss. This particular shade, Toast, is a creamy red/brown, and is just a perfect neutral that goes with so much of my lipstick collection.

on 1/11/2006 7:57:00 AM

What? I guess this has been discontinued, but this was great. About the only lipliner I ever used to the end. A fantastic color that wasn't too obnoxious on my sallow PPP skin. A very nice brown/red.

Edited to add: according to Maybelline's website, and the link above, it's still being sold! Yay!! Get it.

on 4/24/2004 5:54:00 PM

Greatr little lipliner at a bargain price (found this at the Dollar Store)!!! Smooth creamy texture that lasts and does not turn any funky shades of orange...I went back and got 3 more after I saw how great these are. The color is the same on me as everyone else here, a nice pinky brown. I am a PPP with red/blonde hair and blue/green eyes.

on 4/24/2004 2:27:00 PM

This is a nice brownish/neutral lip liner. I think what I like most about the moisture whip lip liners ( besides the price ) is their texture. Very creamy, long lasting, very easily used as a lip stick, especially over a light layer of lip balm. I love these, you can't beat the colors offered, and the price. Would buy again, I have another in espresso that is darker/deeper, it is just as good.

on 4/16/2004 1:45:00 PM

Very underrated lipliner. Perfect nude on me, much more so than MAC Spice, as it is less orange. Smooth, easy to apply. Will repurchase.

on 3/15/2004 9:42:00 PM

This is the
smoothest lip liner ever! The color is fantastic and it glides like silicone,
absolutely wonderful. My only regret is not to have tried this one before!!
continued >>