October 1, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lip Liners - Maybelline - Moisture Whip lipliner in Toast

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

One of the smoothest to apply pencil lip liners I have ever found and the colour is the best neutral pinky peach I have ever come across without being orange or too mauve. What a shame this has been discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by lba619

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

NW25, Lt. Brown, Blue/Hazel, Combo, No breakouts. On me it just looks like another "spice" liner, and spicy brown liners do nothing for me. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by JamieNM420

This was a great find for me since it is identical to one of my favorite neutral lipliners, Lancome's Bronzelle. It goes on creamy and blends well with all of my nude lipsticks. I think it is the creamiest lipliner I own at the moment, and that is saying a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Sorry to be the party pooper on this one-but mine broke and broke maybe I got a bad one. Am returning!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2006 2:48:00 PM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It might seem ridiculous to write a review on a discontinued product, but if anyone is lucky enough to get their hands on one of these liners, they won't regret it. MW lipliners, in general, apply so smoothly, it's incredible -- no dragging or pulling, and the color is rich enough to wear on its own/under clear gloss. This particular shade, Toast, is a creamy red/brown, and is just a perfect neutral that goes with so much of my lipstick collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2006 7:57:00 AM More reviews by vyolett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What? I guess this has been discontinued, but this was great. About the only lipliner I ever used to the end. A fantastic color that wasn't too obnoxious on my sallow PPP skin. A very nice brown/red.

Edited to add: according to Maybelline's website, and the link above, it's still being sold! Yay!! Get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2004 5:54:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Greatr little lipliner at a bargain price (found this at the Dollar Store)!!! Smooth creamy texture that lasts and does not turn any funky shades of orange...I went back and got 3 more after I saw how great these are. The color is the same on me as everyone else here, a nice pinky brown. I am a PPP with red/blonde hair and blue/green eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2004 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Minzi

This is a nice brownish/neutral lip liner. I think what I like most about the moisture whip lip liners ( besides the price ) is their texture. Very creamy, long lasting, very easily used as a lip stick, especially over a light layer of lip balm. I love these, you can't beat the colors offered, and the price. Would buy again, I have another in espresso that is darker/deeper, it is just as good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 1:45:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

Very underrated lipliner. Perfect nude on me, much more so than MAC Spice, as it is less orange. Smooth, easy to apply. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Xepera

This is the
smoothest lip liner ever! The color is fantastic and it glides like silicone,
absolutely wonderful. My only regret is not to have tried this one before!!
continued >>