April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner in Smoke Green

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

Very pretty dark olive-gray with gold shimmer--not as dark as black, but dark enough to show up against my dark brown eyes. More of a warm grayish-green, with metal-like patina --subtle but special.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by juicypeach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good quality with nice price.80% non-smudge & 50% waterproof for me.
I am happy having this eyeliner for such price.
Recommend to contour the low lash line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just when I had finished purchasing all of the Ulta automatic eyeliners (proclaiming them my HG eyeliner), my damnably curious self went and bought this eyeliner. And...this stuff is better. The Ulta liner has a tendency to smudge at the corners of my eyes, which isn't a big deal and isn't hard to fix, but it was annoying. This liner hasn't done that yet. Plus, it applies really nicely to my waterline, and is still there, even after several hours of blinking. This liner is cheaper ($5 compared to the $6.50 Ulta charges for its liners) and is available at every Rite-Aid in my city (as opposed to the one Ulta 20 minutes from where I live). Now I have to go buy a new slew of eyeliners. Damn you, Prestige!

Oh, I should mention...the color is lovely. It's a dark grey-green that really complements my hazel brown eyes and NW20 complexion. It makes my eyes look greener, which I LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2007 3:13:00 AM More reviews by tw

Beautiful color for my hazel eyes and very fair skin. Looks absolutely awesome with shimmery golden shadow and peach blush. Love how smoothly it goes on and STAYS until I take it off. Produces a very nice thin line. Great packaging, too - unlike many automatic liners, you can fully retract it. I also like the fact the whole barrel is the color of the product. Makes it much easier to grab the one I want, even in poor light.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 6:09:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

prestige eyeliners are among my favorite drugstore eyeliners (my favorite are revlon colorstay eyeliners) for their staying power, color selection and price. it does smudge a bit by the end of the day, but not extensively. smoke green is a bit deceptive as i dont see enough green in it at all, mostly just a deepened grey. i would have liked this to be a bit more green, but overall this is a great eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by littlebella25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely not waterproof, but.. that is okay, because that for me, was the only drawback. I prefer non-waterproof.

Anyway, what a pretty color for my hazel eyes, oh and it glides on so smooth and easy. Paid $5.49 at Duane Reade.

I think I may buy a teal or plum color from this line, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2007 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Nnail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this eyeliner because of the previous positive reviews (BE 04 Smokey Green). Yes, it's cheap, glides on easily without tugging much on my eyelids and is easy to blend/smudge. Unfortunately, by the end of the workday it had worn off a fair bit. I tried it again, this time adding some powder shadow over top for staying power only to have it fade still. I really like the colour (smokey green), but I'm going back to my old standby ... powder shadow (currently Estee Lauder Color Intensity Microfine Powder Eyeshadow in 27 Khaki), a fine liner brush, and a drop of Lise Watier Metamorfix Liquid Transformer. Put a drop of the Transformer on the lid of the shadow container, dip the shadow brush in the liquid, rub in shadow to form a paste on the brush, line eye and voila! All day staying power! A little trick I learned on Makeup Alley ... sometimes eyeshadows have a film over the top ... I scrape a little of the shadow colour first and then dip my eyeliner brush into the powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the way this eyeliner draws attention to my blue/grey eyes without making me looking harsh or overly made up. It glides on easily and has pretty good staying power. Only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it isn't entirely waterproof (smudges a bit if I wear it on my under eyes). Definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

After becoming infatuated with MAC's Fluidlines, I strayed away from my true love, Prestige Smoke Green. Now I've come back to it and I must say I've missed it. I'm actually able to get a finer, more defined line from the Prestige liner (though you could perhaps chalk that up to my lack of brush skills). But the pencil point is perfect for getting just the rim of your eyelids and defining them without being overly dark or harsh. This color and the Flannel Gray are the best for everyday lining. The Lightning color is also great for when you're feeling bold and adventurous. The color itself is quite blendable with a makeup sponge. I've also tried Prestige's Soft Kohl Pencil in green and these automatic ones beat the kohl pencils. The automatic pencils glide on much more easily and, in my opinion, smudge better. No, they're not really waterproof like a liquid or gel eyeliner can be. But for my purposes, under normal circumstances, they last the day. Plus, stores are always having Prestige pencils on sale, so go give them a shot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2005 11:34:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

Oooh, I love this. It's exactly what I've been looking for: a blackened olive/khaki color. It's on the dark end of the color range that includes Jane's Magical Mushroom and Milani's Antique Gold. A little shimmer or a metallic finish would've made it even better (I didn't notice any gold shimmer), but it's a great color on its own and it shows up very nicely on my PPP-MMM/golden complexion (meaning: dark enough to actually look dark against my black hair/dark brown eyes). Perfect for a smoky eye but isn't as harsh as your typical black/dark grey. Smudges pretty well, but isn't so creamy that it goes all over the place uncontrollably. Not entirely waterproof, as I was able to wash most of it off easily enough at the end of the day (and removed the last traces with a bit of jojoba oil). But it didn't smear much at all and I am combo/oily. And best of all, it's only around 4 bucks at the DG.