October 1, 2014 | 1762 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Anew Ultimate Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Inkie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

How I love this product!! Using it for only a few day's and the fine lines around my eyes are so much softer. Also my upper eyelids are more tight and are less puffed when I use the creme and serum during the night.
The creme and serum go on verry easy and don't irritate my eyes.
Never thought a Avon product would be better then the eye-products I normaly use (La Prairie, Chanel and Estee Lauder).
Gonna buy some back-up right away!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference I am 49 yrs old.

Meh. I'm almost finished with my first and probably only purchase. I have no complaints about the product except it does not perform as advertised.

On the Avon website (I shop Avon online) it claims:

"IMMEDIATELY* Eye area looks and feels firmer, tighter and more elastic. IN JUST 3 DAYS* Restores the look of natural volume to thinning skin around eyes"

No. I didn't expect that it would, I just wanted to try to soften fine lines on cheekbone eye area. This didn't do that.

Strange side effect and I did narrow it down to usage of this product. Being the lazy cuss that I am, when I used the gel/elixer I smeared it on the upper lids and all around my eye area. I didn't read the instructions completely at first LOL. My scanty almost non-exsistent eyelashes have increased. Probably just the oil in the product conditioning my eyelashes is all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This was not a good eye cream for the price. I didn't find it to be particularly moisturizing, and after using a full jar, I didn't notice that it had made any improvement. It's two different products, a cream inside the jar, and a balm-like substance in the flip top cap. There is very little of the balm, and that didn't last long at all. It was gone before the eye cream was.

I didn't suffer any irritation with this at all. But it wasn't worth the $25. I am still searching for the eye cream that will really work.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Nursesherri

I paid 25.00 for this product to get rid of dark undereye circles and have used it faithfully twice a day for 2 weeks and havent noticed a bit of difference..Dont buy it it doesnt work!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by my_vanity_is_a_mess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had high hopes for this eye cream and thought it was working well at first until now. Lately I've had itchy red irritated and swelled upper eye area, and have not worn any other makeup so I'm ruling this as the cause. I've noticed in other reviews that after awhile others have this problem. I've used it consistently for a month now, and now am getting the same reaction. I like the moisturizer for undereyes and haven't had a problem with it, but the gel i believe i'm allergic too. The eye cream search continues!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Esmay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yep, I will buy this again. It's not cheap but you can get it on sale and it lasts a long time. Packaging - meh.

PRODUCT:

I only use the undereye cream at night. It is very moisturizing. Sinks in fast, helps fine lines. Has a smell but disappears quickly. The upper eye stuff I use day and night and moisturizes the area which is very dry. Both products are non-irritating on my very, very sensitive eye area and don't seep into my contact lenses - a HUGE plus. I don't see any 'lifting' going on but didn't expect to either.

One of the best moisturizers for the eye area I've ever used. I am not an Avon rep by the way nor is any of my friends or relatives. I buy from some lady who dropped a brochure on my doorstep a year ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Bobbie5772

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An Avon lady at work suggested this when I was buying lipstick and asked about eye puffiness products. This works as good or better than Mac Fast Response Eye creme and at the moment was on special for half price ($12), so I got it. Not sure if I will buy again since it's pretty expensive. I like it- not oily, refreshing, can apply at night and in the morning under makeup. Seems to depuff eyes in about an hour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 1:27:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

Something happened that NEVER happens with me...I actually went through an entire jar! I typically bounce from product to product but was really happy with this. I started using it when I noticed I was seeing some fine lines, which are now virtually gone. I would suggest keeping the little scoop it comes with--it's hard to get out of the jar as you get to the bottom if you have nails. Will most definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by christinexoxodillon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it. A nice thick cream that softens and lifts. Very happy with this product

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by cflah3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence about this product. When I put it on, I notice a tingling effect and I'm not sure if that is good or not. Something strong enough to make my skin tingle that close to my eyes makes me nervous. I haven't noticed any difference in my fine lines at all. I have noticed that is has helped with puffiness under my eyes. Would I buy this again? Probably not. I haven't noticed a visible enough difference to be worth another purchase. I am going to try a different product when this runs out.***UPDATE** I'm liking this better now that I've used it awhile. I think I was putting too much on, a little goes a long way with this! It also helped that I got a compliment on how well rested I look....haven't heard that in awhile!