August 1, 2014 | 1729 users online

Fragrances - Sephora - Sephora L'eau Cosmic Purple Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Amberlemon

I love this scent so much. I already bought it twice and I also bought the cream although I have to say that that smells a bit chemically. I can't seem to find it in Sephora anymore though so I suppose they must have discontinued it...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2004 7:27:00 AM More reviews by YogaGalNJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! Rec'd. a bottle as an extra from a generous MUA'er & I've worn it like 3 days in a row now! LOL Would love to try all the other Sephora L'Eau fragrances! :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by cavewoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a nice surprise these Eaux are! I purchased this one after one sniff of the cap. It's a very rich incensy-woody-vanilla scent, also reminds me of Dolce Vita. I'm impressed with all six of these Sephora scents. I would definitly buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2003 1:01:00 PM More reviews by BarbaraN

This is such a nice, spicy warm scent. I was very surprised to find how much I like it and reach for it! Reminds me (in a way) of the Christian Dior scent "Dolce Vita" but not as strong. Will purchase again!