September 20, 2014 | 1572 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Blemish Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by originalconfidence

Soooo bad!!!!! Waste of money

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by hsshshot

I've used this product for years now and I think it's brilliant for getting rid of individual spots. I've must have bought about 7 times and had various ones around the house- actually really shocked at the crappy reviews. I put it on constantly, every hour and the spot fades by the night. I see a massive improvement. The one downside is that it runs out crazy fast and the little wands get so dirty. But worth the 6 pound it's the only product I've found to get rid of my spots!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by kat123enh

This product isn't very sanitary. I purchased this when I was traveling, and i was getting more acne from lack of sleep. I decided to try this out, the employee told me that this would be great for my skin. It just made it worst, i had a small pimple below my nose and when i applied this at night, it just made my skin worst. It dried out my skin and it felt like it was working but it just made it worst. Won't be shopping at the body shop again

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by lollipop95

I have spots on my chin and forehead and I honestly thought this would help - if anything it made me BREAK OUT MORE ON MY CHIN!!! Terrible,terrible product. Didn't even last a week. I would not buy this again. It DID SLIGHTLY REDUCE A PAINFUL SPOT ON MY FOREHEAD BUT ONLY A LITTLE. I am so disappointed and upset. Didn't improve my acne at all. I thought since it was tea tree it would but it didn't at all. I am using the cleanser also but I have not been using it that long to tell whether it is a good or bad investment.
Very disappointed with the tea tree oil blemish stick :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ellyay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

ATTENTION COLD-SORE-GETTERS: Don't buy this for outbreaks! Because the packaging allows for reapplication, you'll be trapping infection in the bottle and will make your fever blisters WORSE, and they'll keep coming back. Stick to Q-Tips and a bottle of straight-up tea tree oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a big TBS aficionado when it comes to their Tea Tree skincare line, but this does disappoint me. I own the original version of this which has the black cap and is called the "blemish stick", but if you look on their website they now call it "blemish gel" and the ingredients are different. So my review is on the original blemish stick. If you look at the ingredients list melaleuca alternifolia oil, which is the scientific name for tea tree oil, is 4th on the list which means that it is a watered down version of tea tree oil with other added ingredients including salicyclic acid. When I applied this to my blemishes it did not do much and I didn't really notice any drying effect at all. I prefer to use a stronger percentage of tea tree oil so I tend to use the tea tree oil from TBS that comes in a glass jar and it's 15% tea tree oil which works much better. Definitely would not suggest this product, at least not with the original ingredients.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by chupachups79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a waste of money. Doesn't works at all, might as well just purchase the tea tree oil instead of this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by superkid268

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not worth the money. There is barely enough blemish gel to last a week - and that little sponge on the brush got gross and dry-feeling after a few days. I LOVE the Tea Tree line - the gel itself was soothing and lessened the redness of zits! It kind of worked - but this (full-sized!) Blemish Stick was no bigger than a sample...Fail! Get the straight-up TBS Tea Tree Oil and apply w/q-tip. It's $0.50 more for WEEKS/MONTHS worth of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Rania3105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's funny how this product has sucha low rating, I started having breakouts since 16 (few pimples at a time, not too bad, but enough to be annoying), i heard tea tree oil can reduce acne, tried different brands of tea tree oil but they never worked. One day my dad came home from UK and bought me the tea tree set. Amazingly, the pimples slowly reduced and since 17 until now I have flawless pimplefree skin! I stopped using the facial wash when the pimples are gone because they dry my skin to much, so the only thing I sticked to was this stick! When a pimple does pop out, i apply it thickly to cover it and the next few days it will reduce! doesnt work all the time though,esp not on huge painful pimples, I use other methods for those before they come out when I can feel them under my skin usually during my period :) Definitely a product I that consistently get from the Body shop since I was 16 :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by priscillang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just did not work. Too low tea tree concentration and did not stay on.