NARS Heat Wave

on 2/4/2006 9:02:00 AM

This is the only incredibly bright orange-red lipliner. I like to use it as a stain on lips and apply sheer sparkly coral or gold gloss over it like NARS sunset strip or Orgasm. It is also the perfect match for Heatwave lipstick by NARS which is the exact same tone as the pencil.

on 1/24/2004 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This goes perfectly with my Heat Wave(separate review) lipstick! Good quality - smooth and lasting- stays where its put! But I do wish it was a little more softer, but I guess this way it stays better in place and doesnt smudge!

on 7/29/2003 3:20:00 AM

I love this liner. It is the absolute perfect companion to the Heat Wave lipstick. The exact same colour! Both are an intensely orange red (almost a neon orangish shade). While NARS' lip liners tend to be very dry and don't slide into the lips smoothly, I don't tend to mind as they apply more smoothly if I apply a lip conditioner beforehand. This really does a good job of helping the lipstick stay in place if you apply it all over your mouth instead of just lining... After that I like applying one coat of the Heat Wave l/s, blotting, and then applying another coat.

Popular Lip Liners