MAC Hush-A-Plum Eyeshadow

4.6

on 8/27/2004 11:08:00 PM

It's a so-so brown matte e/s. I have to wear this with other shimmery shades so that it's not too flat. It's OK when you're after a very natural look, but I don't like it enough to buy again. Lucky it comes with my Eye Six pallette.

on 4/27/2004 3:01:00 PM

By far my favorite "new" shade in the Eye Six/1 palette from last fall. Gorgeous and described perfectly by the previous reviewer.

on 7/29/2003 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hush a Plum is a medium matte purpley brown shade. Very pretty shade and unique.

on 7/29/2003 12:37:00 AM

Hush-a-Plum is amazing! It is my absolute favorite color in the MAC eyes/1 palette. It is a ruddy brown-based plum and there is no shine or shimmer-it's matte. It's not a color I would see on it's own and fall for, but hand it to MAC to stick it smack dab in the middle of all these other colors! It makes my green eyes GREEN-and I concur with jgardella below on combining it with sweet lust and overnight-it's fantastic!

on 7/28/2003 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the shadows that is included in the Nordstom's Exclusive MAC Shademates Palettes (the cool one).

This shadow looks like a medium, matte, plummy purple in the pan but it looks so nice on my lids. I love using Sweet Lust all over as a wash, Hush-A-Plum in the crease, and then Smut to line. The result is a sexy pinky/purple eye look that I always get so many compliments on.

I use my Benefit FY...Eye Base underneath this and my MAC shadows don't crease on me at all, they are also smooth and easy to apply.

Huge rave from me!! :o)