October 1, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Nepal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by meluvcosmetics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

For the longest time, after countless products and $$$ wasted, I finally found the perfect midtone eyeshadow.
When it comes to eyeshadow, my daily would be only two colours - a light all over eye wash, followed by a mid-tone all over eye wash sans the brow bone area.
Imagine my joy in discovering Nepal.
This is my first Nars eyeshadow and I find the quality, texture superior. Colour pick up is also very good.
My next eyeshadow, will probably be Nars again, and this time, will go for Edie (a light base colour).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by bunny10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG everyday e/s. It is a warm beige rose. I wear it all over my lid over MAC Painterly paint pot with NARS Lola Lola on the outer crease area. Sometimes I wear it in its own. It is expensive but you get a lot of shadow for the price. As always the packing is sleek but gets dirty and tacky easily. I will definitely purchase it again and again.

For reference, I'm a warm toned with yellow undertones and wear NARS Punjab or MAC NC30.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by nitumathew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this eyeshadow. After fawning over it for a few months, I decided to bite the bullet and give this shade a try as all the swatches were beautiful.
I love the color and it is a perfect neutral color to throw on if you are in a hurry and a great brighten your eyes especially for darker skintones. It has become one of those nudish with hints of peach and pink that makes it a great eyelid shade to be paired with any sort of crease color.
Although it is expensive for one eyeshadow, I definitely think this color is worth every penny as I use it almost every day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Caramellane

Nepal is one of my favorite eyeshadows, this is the shade I wear 50% of the time even though I own more eyeshadow than I'd like to admit. The shade on me is a golden, warm, muted rose/peach and the finish is a slight shimmer. I usually wear nepal on the lid with ondine or galapagos in the crease. I highly recommend this shade for pale girls with yellow or neutral undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by pandabear17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous peach/gold shade. It looks lovely on blue eyes and is an excellent everyday lid colour. It is well pigmented and excellent quality. I am very pleased with this eyeshadow and it is definatly a product I will use on a regular basis :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually got this as a gift for my friend, who happens to be from Nepal, so I thought it would be a cute gift. She loved it! She wears it everyday and it looks so gorgeous on her, that I obviously had to purchase it again for myself. Its an amazing "swipe all over your lid and go" kind of color. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by cheyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this bronzy peach colour as an all over colour on the eyes. Looks really good as an every day go to colour and when you're tanned and want to play up the bronziness of your skin, this colour is awesome! Stays on really well, too. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As other reviewers have said, this is a great everyday kind of color. You can go subtle with just a bit of medium brown in the crease or you can amp up the drama with a darker purple or bronze. The shadow is amazingly silky and pigmented and wears beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by typicalgirls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another NARS favorite. This is an absolutely gorgeous everyday color. It goes on as more of a sheen than a shimmer-giving a nice healthy glow. It kind of a rosy-champange-taupe shade. I have a naturally "tan" looking skin with olive undertones and this does not give me the appearance of red irritated skin as others mentioned. I love this shade so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am blonde, fair-skinned with blue eyes and this shadow is fabulous with that combination. It actually comes across as a light tan/bronze on me. It really makes my blue eyes pop. It is not super pigmented, and I like that because it blends really well over TFSI. I use Abysinnia as an overall wash and this in the crease for a nice neutral everyday look. I add MAC Espresso in the outer V to give it a boost sometimes. This is nice with a dark bronze eyeliner. It lasts a long time over primer. It's one of my first NARS shadows and I will have to buy more.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No