Olay Complete Body Wash for Extra Dry Skin With Shea Butter

4.1

on 2/17/2014 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Because the bottle says it contains an enitre jar of Olay moisturizer, I've been using this as a facial wash in the shower ~ works wonders! The scent bores me - but it will definately be a "keeper" for me in the shower!

on 5/5/2013 3:47:00 PM

I buy this in bulk for Cotco because i am so afraid they will discontinue it! I first bought this at Walgreens when they were having a 2 for 1 sale and have been a loyal customer ever since. I use this when i shave and my skin feels so silky and moisturized. The moisturizing feels lasts long after i finish shaving and sometimes i don't have to apply lotion after. Such a perfect lotion for people with extremely dry skin. This is your solution!!

on 5/5/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I found a 900 mL version of this in Target and have been using it for weeks now. Its fantastic for dry skin, smells nice without being strong. It leaves my skin smooth and rinses off easily. Definitely a must have for dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This wash made my skin silky smooth and soft. It left it moisturized for a loong time! ^^ I recommend it to all.

on 12/31/2012 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Excellent moisturizing body wash, like showering with lotion, even better when used with dove beauty bar; average price; flimsy flip-top lid breaks and top-heavy bottle falls over in the shower. i'll buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I'm not much into body washes so not sure why I tried this one but I love it. You need the tiniest amount for your entire shower and it does moisturise well for 24 hours plus it doesn't leave you feeling slimy unlike Dove soaps. Not sure about the claim about the moisturising effect lasting 4 showers, because I use it in every shower. I don't need to spend extra time or money using lotion afterwards which I hate to do. I am on my second bottle so fingers crossed!

on 4/9/2008 3:18:00 AM

I would purchase this product again if I were in a pinch. I feel that you have to use so much product to get enough lather to last through an entire shower. However, I think I'm just used to the Bioken Pequi I've been using for months. That stuff comes in just a little tube and I feel that I use so much less and it's extra moisturizing...plus it seems to whisk away the dry skin much better than this. I love the fact that there is Shea Butter in this product, but I am one for thick, rich lather in a body wash and I had to "refill" my body pouf a couple times before I could achieve that. I think it's great for a light shower -- like when you just want to rinse off after going swimming or to the beach, but if you're looking for a good moisturizing cleanser, get something else.

on 2/10/2008 9:18:00 PM

I feel that it is average. And as for the claims of moisturizing...I just don't feel it.

on 4/6/2007 5:31:00 PM

This left my dry skin even more parched than usual, plus the scent is weird. Also, shea butter is the third to last ingredient, what a rip off!

on 3/28/2007 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is IMO a so-so body wash. Cleans well and is GREAT for shaving but it does not moisturize my skin very well. After using this in a warm shower I find that my skin feels tight and itchy sometimes if I've not been mositurizing my skin with a lotion or cream product regularly. I bought this since I thought it would be good for winter skin and I'm finding that it's not. Still though as I stated earlier it's wonderful for shaving! Keeps my skin nick free! And a big bulk size bottle lasts me a 3+ months! Just for shaving alone this is a great value item. No reason to spend those over priced dollars for a small amount of shaving cream that costs more than the men's shaving cream. Also don't like the scent. Too strong and not very plesant , it smells overly sweet. So great for shaving but not so great for all over body moisturizing in the shower and the scent should be improved and/or changed.

Popular Body Skincare Products