Ettusais Acne Clear Powder Oil Free

3.4

on 12/18/2005 3:25:00 PM

This stuffs smells horrible but we're not exactly buying it to sniff at. To me, i wouldn't buy this product again because i find that this product doesn't really blend properly in my case. It's patchy/clumpy and it makes my skin look dull. It's great for oil control but to me, that's about it, the coverage wasn't too good either.

on 11/21/2005 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this smells pretty bad. dries out my skin. after a few hrs my skin gets so oily, and it clumps up the powder. made me face look dull and dirty. not a good powder.

on 10/18/2004 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

is this stuff really a pressed powder?
it gives good coverage and never break me out and i think i'm on the fifth one already..i would buy it again and again and again

on 6/7/2004 4:51:00 AM

It does provide enough coverage for pimples n scar..n in fact it does not break me out like other foundations did..n it has some shine controlling ability i guess..

on 4/18/2004 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

At the beginning i totally loved this product but then i realized that this powder makes the face look rather ashy plus their color selections are crap. Coverage wise, its not that great, you can definately find something better. However to be fair to the product, it didn't break me out and infact i think it might have helped prevent spots? I don't know but all i know is that I ain't buying this no more.

on 3/1/2004 4:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Well, I wanted to love this because my boyfriend paid for it, but who am I kidding. I have this in Natural Beige and I find that it doesn't have enough yellow pigments since it appears very dull compared to my natural coloring. Coverage-wise, it's pretty good, hides all the unsightly marks. It has sulphur in it, (explains the horrible smell) which is supposed to purify skin and help out with fighting blemishes. Unfortunately, this powder totally dries out my skin. I guess that was to be expected due to its oil eating abilities, but the powder was indeed very very harsh on my combination skin. I'm not using it very often because I'm terrified of my skin drying up and flaking off. Plus, my skin doesn't tolerate sulphur much (I didn't know the powder had sulphur in it - if I did I wouldn't have gotten it!) I love the sponge and the purple compact in came in, going to get the powder foundation refill instead

on 1/20/2004 10:17:00 AM

I took the risk to try this and im sure glad i did. Its a great powder to keep my face mattified for a decent period of time. Gives gd coverage. I jus have to put on the whitening concealor n finish w this powder n I look as if I did apply foundation. The packaging is great for me cos I received the limited ed casing (pink w flower prints)thats really cheery n brite!

I recieved a sample of this from a swap and so far, i really really like it. I like to believe that this does have some acne clearing benefits and best of all, it gives a subtle coverage of blemishes. however, it smells pretty gross (like horse poop) but it's not that strong unless you actually sniff it. Overall, it's pretty good and it blots shine as well.

Recommended for Normal Skin