July 29, 2014 | 2060 users online

Cleansers - Johnson & Johnson - PH5.5 Facial Wash for Sensitive Skin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by MizPam

It's a great product and one of the few cleansers I have used that doesn't break me out. It's great for sensitive skin. I don't like the smell much but it's not a deal breaker for me. I'll try and get the facial moisturiser to see if it'll be equally as good on my skin. I would definitely recommend.
I wish they would change the packaging though. I'm on my 3rd tube now and I've noticed it easily rips from one end so I end up transferring the product into other containers.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 7:53:00 AM More reviews by x3adoratiions

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this cleanser for a while now and compared to the other cleansers that i have used (formulated for combination/oily skin), it left my dry skin feeling more soft. It does its job with removing make up and most dirt, the only thing that bothers me is its strong medicinal smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by ParisFan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A good basic buy when you're not feeling flush. It cleans well, if a bit too well, leaves my skin feeling a little fragile, but then I have temperamental skin, which is strange for an olive complexion! Its fragranced which may explain the slight irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Bulgie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works really well for my sensitive skin; light fragance; leaves a clean feeling; and no irritation whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2007 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Hutchence

This is another decent supermarket buy which hits my trolley for the weeks where I've chosen to spend my cash on wine rather than Dermalogica. I have normal / slightly combo skin which is sensitive at times, and this doesn't irritate my face at all - I can even rub it in around my eye area without stinging. However, it is quite heavily fragranced, which is odd for a "sensitive" skin cleanser - I'm not irritated by the fragrance but it's a consideration for those who are. It also isn't particularly moisturising - I can understand the people with sensitive/dry skin who have said that this has dried them out more with long term use. I don't have a problem with that though, as a slap of moisturiser applied straight afterwards is enough to keep my dryness in check.
All up it's a great basic cleanser which removes makeup and leaves my skin feeling "clean" - nothing more, nothing less, and for around $8AU for a 150mL tube it's a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 3:14:00 AM More reviews by spaceygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser! It's super-cheap (even here in SA), cleans well and doesn't leave my skin feeling like a piece of ancient parchment. A good basic buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2005 6:52:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must have used about six tubes of this over the years. I use it in the morning to wash my face (at night I need a more substantial cleanser to get off foundation and sunscreen). This is just so gentle with no fragrance or unnecessary ingredients. Also very cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 11:45:00 PM More reviews by threekit

Not really foamy and takes a few more splashes of water before it comes off of your face, but it is a really good facewash.

It is gentle and smells great. you can see your face clear up some immediately after using it. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 4:40:00 AM More reviews by char1612

first of all, this product is soapless and is PH 5.5 which is the best cleanser for skins, ive used it, cleanses well, doesnt stripped off moisture and its really good...u feel baby smooth and supple skin...and itss cheap and good...definitely worth a try....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2004 10:07:00 AM More reviews by roberto40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wonderful product it clean perfectly the skin without drying it at all, it leaves the skin smooth and clean never rough or itching, unfortunately it is not sold in Italy so when I find it abroad I buy several tubes for long time use..........also the scrub formula is great!