Lancome Aroma Tonic Energizing Body Lotion

on 8/31/2005 2:32:00 PM

I have to say that this is one of the very few fragrances that I'm NOT deathly allergic to...yay!!! This scent is light & clean, sinks into the skin & has a cooling effect. Great for hot summer weather!!!

on 11/18/2004 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the smell of the Energizing Body Tonic and this smells exactly like it- a perfect match. This together with the Tonic definitely lastst longer on me. Very light, fresh, citrusy. My fave all year round perfume! Always a rebuy for me.

on 9/28/2004 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this fragrance but wanted everyone to know that Mary Kay has this lotion in the EXACT same scent in their Private Spa Collection, Embrace Happiness line. So for people who love Lancome's fragrance, you can get it much, much cheaper through Mary Kay! Lancome lotion is $27 for 6.8 fl.oz. whereas Mary Kay lotion is $14 for 7.75 fl.oz. Check it out!

on 7/24/2004 7:07:00 PM

WOW! I reviewed this under separate heading as I didn't see this review here... so, I wanted to add my two cents again! I LOVE THIS SCENT! WHERE HAVE I BEEN That I have not tried this before!!! They should advertise this as it is SO good. This is the first lotion that I have tried that actually really matches the body spray! I mean, it matches exactly! I find the body spray lasts a long time on me and with the lotion it lasts even longer. VERY enjoyable. LOVE THIS....hope they make it for many years to come!

on 7/27/2003 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a light lotion that really should be called body milk as it has more of a milky texture, then a creamy one. The lightness of this is perfect for summer. I don't have dry skin, so this works well for me. The scent is a heavenly mixture of a grassy/citrus/floral with tea notes and I like to layer with the Body Treatment Fragrance. Excellent for spring/summer as it’s fresh and light (I personally find a lot of highly fragrant lotions to be too offensive in really hot weather). The price is high-end (6.8 oz for $27), but I have a Lancôme outlet a few blocks from my office, so I pay a more affordable price. If you have the means, give this a try.

Popular Lotions / Creams