October 20, 2014 | 1829 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Precious Metals Lipstick- Pizazz

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was buying some stuff at Sephora for gifts and a salesperson wanted to know whoose lipstick I was wearing and did not believe it was Wet and Wild. For really cheap lipstick, its smooth,silky, and the color is gorgeous. I would not believe this is 2 dollar lipstick. I love their line of metallics and at the price, I buy handfuls and have them at work, at home, everywhere. Try this,I mean what can you lose?It's fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 9:53:00 PM More reviews by pretty_baby1970

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Who knew that $1.99 lipstick would be so great. I love this color (Pizazz) and it wears well. A new must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2005 9:27:00 AM More reviews by AngelaMH

I was moping because my favorite lipstick by Loreal had been discontinued when I stumpled upon these. I'm in LOVE with this shade!! I've definately found my new favorite!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2005 4:42:00 PM More reviews by theodora3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Wow-what a great buy!!I read reviews for this color (Pizzaz) and boy am I glad I bought it! It's a very wearable, pretty, light warm not-too-bright red with some frost. It can go day-to-evening. I recommend this for olive-skinned/brunette women-it really brightens up the face without screaming "red" from miles away... Only problem is WW packaging--I wish they would do something about it...would repurchase over and over

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2003 5:45:00 AM More reviews by lorien

This is one of my favorite red. I have had hard time to find decent warm, but not too warm, red l/s. Sounds easy, but not at all easy in reality. Pizazz is one of a kind red. It's for yellow but not too yellow undertones. Definitely worths to check it out.