September 20, 2014 | 967 users online

Lipstick - Paula's Choice - Lipstick

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't like her matte lipsticks at all.Too drying, colors morph into some strange color on lips. The colors you select from her website certainly don't look like what you ordered when the l/s arrive.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by knotty

I ordered several samples of this lipstick in warying shades of pink. I did not like it at all. It was just too drying for the lips. Plus, none of it was really pink in color. It was more on the reddish side.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 1:31:00 AM More reviews by poldanser

love the pink tone lispstick esp the matte ones. great lasting power. the sheer ones in strawberry fling is boootiful!would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2006 2:20:00 AM More reviews by widup

I must admit that I'm not a fan of PC lipstick. They are too dark for my skin tone. On me they look harsh and aging. I pefer lighter lipsticks in pale pink and cool toned colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am PPP and use the soft cream blush in Peony, mauve, and natural blush. They have great staying power when put on top of a lipliner. They are creamy and moisturizing, and not drying at all (even on my dry dry lips); yet has amazing staying power. They are very natural looking also, and not loud or garish. UPDATE: 1/10/07; I have ditched all these l/s's b/c I exclusively use Revlon Colorstay l/s due to their excellent staying power. PC l/s do not compare. Will not buy again. 2 lipsticks for creaminess and great color choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2005 6:35:00 PM More reviews by frstldy575

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Paula has great lipsticks, my favorite is "light burgundy" a wonderful semi matte texture and I love her creamy lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by SoapySaffy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these lipsticks. I use the cream and not the matte. They do have a slight fragrance but it is not overbearing. The colors are very saturated and neutral. Most importantly they are long lasting. The only thing I do not like about this lipstick is the packaging. The packaging itself is lovely, but I have broken many of the caps quite easily. I wish they were stronger.

Update: The packaging has changed. It is lovely an very Chanel-like. No more breaks!!! Thanks

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by amichiganfan

Yuck! I tried the Matte lipstick in a color called Berry Sorbet. Hated the color, but more importantly, hated the texture. I guess in Paula's world, Matte is synonymous with dry. I will stick with the L'Oreal & Lancome lipsticks I enjoy instead. This is not a commentary on Paula's entire line of cosmetics or skin care (which I've just started to try), but on one particular product, which has been sub-par.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2004 5:56:00 PM More reviews by cheerymerryberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the soft cream lipsticks. They don't bleed and the colors are flattering. Natural Blush and Autumn Blush are my favorites. I have received compliments on them. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by monismith1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like PC lipsticks. The colors are boring. The have an awful smell. The matte ones are extremely drying. I've tried to like them, but really have decided that they are not very good at all.