July 24, 2014 | 1931 users online

Fragrances - Lanvin - Eclat D'Arpege

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by beckscxl

Fruity yet not overpowering scent. A very girly scent. But the lasting power is not good. Not more than an hour. I love this but my DH hates it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by missvioletpurple

Am on my 3rd bottle! Lovely clean scent that's not overwhelming. I don't understand why some would think that it's comparable to Light Blue, this is sooo much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I have been using this perfume for 11-12 years already! My first bottle was given by my first boyfriend for Christmas when I was 15 and I have been using it since then. It has become my signature scent. I never ran out of this. I think I'm on my 7th bottle and three of those were given by my three ex boyfriends. They just love the scent on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

omy.....FAVORITE PERFUME EVERR! guys like that smell on me too! it's fresh, subtle yet very feminin. Absolutely favorite of all time....only complain is probably the price, but it'll last you a long time (50ml bottle)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am killing this fragrance right now. I wear this to work and I get compliments when I wear it. I have no idea what the notes are but what I do know is that this is a sweet sophisticated scent that never gets old. It smells like what the modern female professional should smell like - smart and classy.

The packaging is beautiful and the scent lasts all day without being loud or over bearing. Lanvin usually has execeptional fragrances and this is no exception.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by sillage

Eclat d'Arpege is one of my Top favorite summer scents, and I'll never get tired of it. A soft watery floral with skin-musky notes -- so very sensual. This never fails to stop people in their tracks and elicit compliments. I only wear this in warm weather.

To me, it's a star -- better than anything else in its class. It resembles Ralph Lauren Blue (another of my huge all-time summer favorites) and also Mariah Carey Luscious Pink .. but not so much Light Blue IMHO. Light Blue is along the same lines (airy/watery) but doesn't have the ultra-sensual skin-musky quality that Eclat d'Arpege has. To me, this perfume is special and magical, and I'll always have a bottle on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

This is my go-to perfume. It is light and delicate smell, yet very sophisticated (you can refer to the reviews below for the notes). It's not cloying if you don't overdo it.

I've gone through one entire bottle and repurchased this. I believe that choosing a scent is something very personal, so if you're interested in this, do visit a store and get a whiff before deciding. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by amandawongjoyee

If you are on the line of perfumes like D&G's light blue then this scent is for you! It is light and fresh! Smells amazing! This last on my body for only a couple of hours then it will fade away only leaving a hint of scent on my skin. Nice day time perfume and great for teens like me!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you like D&G Light Blue, you will definitely like this one. Better even, as it comes in a prettier, more sophisticated package. Also, this scent is not as familiar to people than Light Blue.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely fresh scent. I bought it in Taiwan (apparently its a big hit with high school age girls there) love the scent, the problem is that it lasts on me for about an hour, even if I spray it on my clothes. All the scents I love never last on me. Sigh. So sad.