February 26, 2015 | 1750 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2015 9:04:00 PM More reviews by VegetaForever

It's *so* expensive, I wish I could afford it more often. It's basically the PERFECT lotion ever created :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2015 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Milena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I simply cannot rave about this lotion enough. It's one of my desert island essentials. It's the ONLY body lotion that thoroughly moisturizes my skin (unlike countless others I've tried, from Olay to Bliss) but doesn't leave me greasy. It doesn't irritate my skin (which I experienced with Hempz. Itchy white bumps on my arms... no thank you!), leave a film on skin or break me out (Jergens Shea Butter). There is zero fragrance apart from an extremely faint, slightly herbal scent that fades upon application, so it doesn't interfere with my perfume (this is key for me, as I'm big on wearing perfume). This might take a couple minutes to absorb, but it's so worth it. My skin just drinks it up, and positively glows when I use this. The only lotion I ever alternate it with is Josie Maran's Sweet Citrus whipped body butter, because I love the scent so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Glossi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing can't even sum up this lotion, that would be an understatement. I went to the Kiehl's store in Brooklyn, NY and when I saw the price of the 16.9 oz pump bottle I cringed. I had read good reviews of it and decided to try it. So I took a sample from the bottle in the store and rubbed it over my hands. I was sold. Seriously, I am fangirling over this lotion. The 16.9 oz cost me $48.00 not including tax. It came out to $52. But it is the ONLY lotion to leave me with soft, dewy skin, like the ones models have in magazines. Best part? 10 hours later and skin still feels that way. This lotion is a miracle in a bottle and HG status for me. I'm hoping that the 16.9 oz lasts me a while, or my wallet is going to be hurting. I may not mind the pain if my skin stays this perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by dilllll90

Got it on a trip where skin needed extra care, fell in love with the butter creamy product, smell is nice since I don't like floral scents at all.This one smells like light butter, feels like butter, easy to apply and quickly absorbed, will moisturizer skin for at least 12hrs in a near tropical zone, where I am. however, when I used to live in DC, tried and did not like this product so much, maybe it is not enough for cold and dry winters.
However despite how much I enjoyed it, I would not repurchase because the price is much more than the body shop, Brazil nut and African spa definitely beats this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I had a sample size of this so it was used mostly for my hands. It worked ok for that. Maybe a bit too greasy, but I'm pretty dry. Had to use it up my arms one day and my husband kept asking if I was feeling ok. After the 3rd time I asked him why he was asking, and he said because my skin felt clammy. Not what I'm going for. Won't be purchasing this anytime soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have such mixed feelings about Creme de Corps. It is quite moisturizing, it actually got rid of a rough patch on my elbow after just a few uses. A little goes a long way and my skin definitley feels softer and smoother after using. I also like that it's fragrance free and very gentle. But, it tends to feel a little greasy, takes a very long time to sink into my skin, and the smell is pretty meh. It doesn't smell bad by any means, it just doesn't smell good either. And the real kicker is the price! Almost $30USD for a 8 oz bottle. I do like Creme de Corps and will happily use the bottle I have, but I don't see myself shelling out that kinda cash for body lotion again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by zedkay1

I have been using this moisturiser for the last few years and would be lost without it. I have extremely dry skin, especially in the harsh winter months when central heating does not help the skin situation and this cream is just amazing for it. I put it on straight after a shower and it never feels sticky and it is very quickly absorbed in and best of all, my skin feels super smooth even 12 hours later. Love it! Truly a cult classic. I know many people have complained about the price and I agree it is high, but because I love it so much and having tried so many alternative moisturisers that all promised so much but failed to deliver I am more than happy to pay that bit extra to get a product that actually works.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by labellette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Creme de Corps is a classic, because it's a good body cream especially if you use it everyday & even better if you use it twice a day. I like the packaging too!

But it is expensive! I bought it as a special offer in the duty free in Stockholm (1 liter for 35 euros or something..). Too good to pass up, but usually a liter costs double and that in my opinion is too much for a body cream. I was considering giving Creme de Corps a 3 because of the price, but it is good! I like that it's unscented & if they still have an offer like this at the duty free in a few weeks when I fly to Stockholm again, I would repurchase. If not, I will look for something else I think.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by albs

This is a nice body lotion, I really like the texture and it moisturizes well. I also really appreciate that it is fragrance free (though as a result it doesn't smell particularly wonderful). I do not believe that it is worth the price at all, however. I don't think that the ingredients reflect the price at all. The thickness of the formula doesn't jive particularly well with the packaging, after only a few uses I found it a little difficult to get the product out. I also find it a little heavy on the skin. I will use this up but I will not repurchase. I have several drugstore options that I like just as well for much less, and for a moisturizer at a similar price point I'm in love with L'Occitane's body butters- the Shea Ultra Soft Cream ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS!!! This is by far the best moisturiser I have used. It is so buttery and smooth, and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I am more than happy to spend the extra $$ to buy this, as I find a little bit goes a long way and it lasts ages for me