November 28, 2014 | 1927 users online

Mascara - Space NK - Space NK Waterproof Mascara (Black)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by giraffe3

Where can I get the mascara you are talking about,I google space nk and it shows their web site but they have many mascara with diferents names and brands? Please help me!! a link or a name or a web site

Thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 8:18:00 AM More reviews by chaneladdict

I never used to wear mascara much before I discovered this as I always withoutnded up like a panda as I have a tendancy to rub my eyes. Not with this though it gives great separation and definition to my lashes, does not make me look like a drag queen like some mascaras do (the very volumising ones are a bit much for me) and it is does not run. What more can you ask for, I'm off back to Space NK to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2003 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Booska

I have tried many mascaras from dirt cheap to really expensive but Space NK Waterproof Mascara is a definite fave of mine. At 13pounds 50 its not cheap but it separates lashes very well without making them look too made up or gungky. I can rub my eyes but the mascara will not smudge and yet it comes off quite easily when I cleanse at night. I wont be trying any other Mascara as this is a must have for your make-up bag!