October 22, 2014 | 960 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - High Impact eyeshadow in South Beach

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a good eyeshadow, but not one of my favourites. I love the way the colour looks in the packaging, but it's very faint when I apply it and is barely noticeable! I also own an Essence eyeshadow which is pretty much the same colour, but has much better colour payoff. I think I'll stick to the Essence one and won't be repurchasing this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I don't know if they still make this eyeshadow... but I came across this while cleaning out my "stash" drawer and decided to try it. I can't believe I had such a great eyeshadow lying around neglected! I love this color! This applied very nicely over my usual eyeshadow base (bareminerals Prime Time) and lasted all day without creasing. It is such a pretty color: a light-med. chocolate bronze. Very similar to MAC Soba, tho, so if Clinique discontinued it... I'll just settle for my Soba. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

This is a basic creamy beige color. Nothing special about it. You can't even see it on my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It was my favourite eye shadow from Clinique- and I think the only one repurchased again and again till they they decided to discontinue it.. it was just a decent bronzey colour, but it was just a dream to blend, the container nice, but had problems with the last corner bits- same as estee lauder tom for collection duos..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by girlydancer462

one of my all time favorites!
sometimes you need something a little more special though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by modestyblaise78

I got this eye shadow as a GWP in a set with Angelfood, Stormy, Vintage Wine and Graphite.
This is a nice eye shadow for neutral looks, but I wouldn't buy it again, because there is nothing special about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2008 5:09:00 AM More reviews by rabagast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect. Beautiful, idiotproof, extremely wearable. And discontinued. Stupid, stupid Clinique.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ellyray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Possibly the most flattering, beautiful, neutral shimmer eyeshadow ever invented. My daytime HG for years- and its been DISCONTINUED!! Ok so I know it's been unavailable for ages, but it's only now that I've finally run out of my stockpiled GWPs that I'm comprehending the tragedy of it all!
This pale, warm gold shadow gives eyes a bright, clear, smouldering look, making the iris pop and somehow brightening the whole face like no other shadow I've ever encountered. (Another Clinique High Impact ES, Sunkissed, comes close.) Looks sensational on my lids whether naturally pale NW15-20, or spray-tanned NW30.
It works perfectly as a base or on its own for daytime, or for a fresh-faced `I'm not wearing makeup' look for the beach or a casual night out. It has fantastic pigment, lasts FOREVER (both on the lid and in the pan), and for a shimmer shadow, manages to look incredible even on more mature eyes. I honestly never look so good as when I'm wearing this eyeshadow, it just transforms the whole face. It's 10/10, HG, never-fail, five-star material! Bring it back, Clinique!! (And while you're at it, bring back the Smudgesicle too!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2005 2:43:00 PM More reviews by kipar13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an unexpectedly perfect eye shadow. On its own the gold works as a slightly shimmery neutral, and it is perfect combined with almost any darker or more dramatic shade for nightime drama. On me it lasts all day with no problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by BBW19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the perfect compliment to tanned, summer skin. A nice nuetral with shimmer. Looks amazing paired w/ black eye-liner.