Sephora Blush

3.8

on 4/22/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I picked up this blush in Rose Sorbet- a peachy, pink, shimmery blush that is remarkably similar to Nars Orgasm. In my opinion it's better than nars orgasm because its just as pigmented and doesn't have the heavy pieces of glitter. It gives my cheeks a nice pop of color. Great spring/ summer blush but you could still wear it all year around.

on 6/9/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A hidden gem in Sephora! I'm a college student, so anytime I shop Sephora is typically after the holidays with gift cards, which I still try to use sparingly. Given that everything in Sephora is typically expensive, I took a look at Sephora's in house line since it was a bit more budget friendly. I was just getting into blush so I picked up 'Rose Sorbet' (16) - which is a lovely peachy pink with very mild silver glitter and gold undertones. It gives my cheeks the most healthy pop of color! I've never tried Nars Orgasm but I've heard this is similar. I think this blush is great on it's own, must every blush on the market be compared to Orgasm? It's finely milled and surprisngly pigmented. It's not "soft" but more on the fine powdery side. I've hardly made a dent in it. Simple, convenient packaging. Great to travel with! I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been searching for a new blush for awhile. I found the blush I was using to be really tiresome. I had been using the same shade (peachy keen by Dior) for a long time,and was ready to change it up. I went into Sephora, and a sales girl help me, but everything she picked out for me was to pink, or shimmery. I don't do shimmer, I'm all about the matte look, and pink just isn't for me. I'm super fair with pink undertones and pink just brings out those undertones even more, making me look like I have rosacea or something.

I decided to search the store myself. I came across the Sephora collection and their blush in Sunbaked 05. It is such a perfect colour for me, warm and peachy and completely matte, with just the smallest tint of pink but not too much for my skin. It was cheap at just $20cdn, and I love that this blush is paraben free as I'm pregnant and trying to avoid this as much as possible. I'm going to check out their other colours to for contouring, they had quite the range for blush, eyeshadows, lipsticks etc. I usually pass over the Sephora brand, but I was really impressed with it and more open to try their other products.

on 10/13/2013 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Sephora blush me twice duo versatile is so far my HG in terms of bronzer and blush. It brozer is almost nude in mt olive beige skintone. It is nude but creates a subtle effect which sculpts my cheekbone. It must say it is a lovely thing because I have squarish face with full cheeks; thus, creating a silhouette is not an easy job. Either, the bronzer is too harsh and fierce to my face or too flat to be noticeable. But, this bronzer is by far perfect in scuplting my seemed to be in visible cheekbones. The next best thing is the blusher which can also be a highlighter because of the gold glitters which has very fine texture. the shade of the blusher once again is perfect in my skin tone. It is a combination of pink and peach and blended with gold glitters so it comes out as natural sunkissed skin. It is finely milled so building it up is a must. The price is a streal so for now this is my HG bronzer and blusher.

on 8/31/2013 9:22:00 PM

I have a couple of sephora blushes and recently I've got it in petal rose # 8. This is matte rose color with a subtle peachy hue. It's very light but buildable, blends easily. Looks very natural and fresh on my light skin in winter and sun tanned in summer. It lasted my whole working day. Affordable price with decent quality.

on 12/16/2012 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a review of Sephora Blush in Rose Petal which is a lovely matte pale pink with a hint of coral. The blush has great pay off and applies quite lightly so you are able to build a lovely natural looking pink glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. It does what it's suppose to do and the colors are fabulous and you have a wide variety to choose from. I have no complains about it although I think that it should stay on a little longer than it does.

I have this in a shade that contains glitter, I only wear a little bit, and the slight shimmer isn't too bad. It stays on pretty well. If you don't want to pay a lot of money for blush, but still want some quality I recommend this. If you want something amazing, I'd splurge.

on 5/7/2011 10:00:00 AM

I got the Blush Me! Mono in #4 Peche Tendre and I was pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation and how finely milled the powder was. I thought it wouldn't show on my skin but just a little goes a long way.

I know some haven't been too happy with the staying power but mine stayed on for the day (maybe because of the BE mineral veil?).

on 6/8/2010 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this blush in peche tendre and it's a very nice pinky rose colour that gives a pretty natural flush to the cheeks. The colour payoff is pretty great as well. You only need a little and it shows up very well so it lasts a pretty long time. While the colour is pretty and the price is reasonable, the staying power is not that great. I actually found myslef having to reaply several times during the day. That fact aside I will be re-purchasing this because the price is pretty good :)