MAC Eye- Six/2 Palette

on 11/17/2004 12:28:00 PM

I bought this palette in 2003 after first buying the Eye: Six/1 e/s palette. I'm so glad
I did! The neutral colours are terrific, and as with the other palette I
think they'll work really well in the autumn too. Lovely packaging, and a
great way for me to try out some MAC shades. I paid $40 Cdn for this
palette. I think it will last me a long time. I like the fact the palette
has a mirror inside the lid. Great, versatile neutral shades, and the copper
and green e/s are lovely as well. Very glad I purchased this.

on 4/30/2004 8:43:00 PM

I love this! The colors are sooo pretty, I especially love using greensmoke. The packaging is really sleek as well.

on 9/2/2003 5:21:00 AM

I just bought this as well as the eyes:six/1 palette and I love both. This one is more warm based & the 1 palette is more cool toned IMHO. My fave colours are shroom, amber lights and greensmoke. I did found this very expensive though at $75 AUD but I think it's MUCH cheaper in the US at $30 and in Canada at $40.

on 8/5/2003 5:36:00 PM

Wow! Take one look at these and you think, yeah theyre okay...try 'em on and you'll be shocked! Sooo pretty!

on 7/29/2003 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

MAC's nordstrom anniversary palettes and holiday palettes are always fabulous. This year (2003) the mac nordstrom anniversary palette consists of several shademate palettes that have cools or warms. Eye:Six/2 consists of the warm shades. Shroom (shimmery ecru highlighter), kid (matte light beige), cowgirl (matte medium coffee with cream brown), amberlights (shimmery golden coppery bronze) , modesty (shimmery silvery medium warm brown), and greensmoke( shimmery medium sagey green). Your perfectly nuetral eye in one spot. Gorgeous sleek silver case a little larger than a credit card but deeper. A great deal!

on 7/25/2003 11:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Terrific product! It's a great way to have a bunch of gorgeous shades in one; very portable and versatile and the brush enclosed is just right. Greensmoke, Kid, and Amber Lights are my favorites out of this set, but I love them all! Finding new combinations makes putting on makeup every morning more fun.