December 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Treatments (Eye) - L'Occitane - Immortelle Eye Balm

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is just so blah, the review repurchase rate says it all really. This is thick without being moisturising at all and I don't even have dry skin. It makes no difference whatsoever. The Divine Eyes is much much better and I recommend you shell out a bit more for that. This is like a lighter version of vaseline.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Ghalia11

Big mistake l'occitane...just a cream which is not to the standards of the brand...i have used it for 3 months although it started to irritate my eyes i kept using it beliving l'occitane will not fail me..well i was wrong

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 7:46:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I did not find this eye cream to be particularly moisturizing. It was okay, perhaps, for the summer months, but definitely would not cut it in the winter months. I did not notice any anti-aging effect and I do not believe that this is a good investment if you are looking to prevent wrinkles, discoloration, etc. It is also exceptionally high priced for a product that does not do anything besides moisturize.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Received this eye cream as a gift and used it nightly for six weeks. I have not noticed any results whatsoever. While I don't expect an eye cream to have miracle effects like eliminate lines I definitely expect good moisturizing so the skin around my eyes is as plumped up as possible. Not only did it not moisturize enough it also balled up under concealer the few times I used it in the morning, and this happened no matter how little or how much I used. Moreover, I noticed a slight stinging sensation in my eyes after application.
Overall: There is definitely much better out there, will use it up on my hands and not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Prettologist

The description on the box says : A potent eye cream with anti-aging benefits, that helps reduce dark circles, puffiness and signs of fatigue around the eyes. Well, it doesn’t seem to do any of that !
It doesn’t moisturize, it balls up and its an absolute disaster under make up !

www.prettology.com

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by claudy1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyecream

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a generous sample with purchase. I don't normally use an eye cream and after applying noticed an instant burning effect on my skin. Waited a moment to see if it would reduce but ended up taking the product off my face. I wonder if the sample was old because on further inspection it seems to have separated and had an oily film. I'm not sure if that is the normal consistency. Not willing to try again though.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by hsmalik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because a friend of mine works at L'Occitane and I was in the market for an eye cream. It is retailed at $38 US, but I got it for 40% off.

This is possibly the most ineffective eye cream there is. I've been using it since July, applying every night before bed. I have seen ZERO results. Yes, it has pretty packaging and smells nice, but for what it claims to do, which is fight wrinkles, combat dark circles, and reduce puffiness/tiredness around the eyes, I can say with 100% certainty that it does none of those things.

I continue to use it only because I paid money for it, but I'm looking forward to when it's finished and I can throw it out. Still on the lookout for a great eye cream for fine lines!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by PHT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my second eye cream product that I have ever used. It did a great job hydrating my undereye area. My undereye skin did peel off from time to time in the past. However, after I started using this product regularly, I never experience that again. In terms of reducing dark circle, I don't think it help much. Just that it does not get worse. For the packaging, the design is classic, however, it's not quite handy when come to travel mode as it's pretty heavy. Overall, I love this product and will definitely repurchase again after I try some other brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by kelka

I just received a free sample of this. I'm surprised by the bad reviews it has received. First of all, if you know science, no eye cream is going to take away your dark circles, that is usually genetic or caused by internal factors, if an eye cream could do that it would be all over the news.
This does what it is supposed to, took away puffiness, and made my eyes feel hydrated a fresh. A great product all round.

UPDATE: I feel now that this cream just sits on top of my skin and doesn't actually absorb, so I'm taking away a lippie and would not purchase. I'll be trying Sisley next!