Creative Nail Design SpaPedicure Marine Masque

4.8

on 3/13/2006 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This foot mask feels incredible, especially in the summer time. Their whole SpaPedicure like is fantastic, but this is my favorite product.

on 3/11/2005 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I enjoy all of the products in Creative's spa pedicure line. The mask is very nice - but is not practical for every day use. (Too time consuming for me.)

I usually just "leave it to the professionals" when I get a Creative Spa Pedicure. (Now ask me about the cucmber heel therapy - that is a product that I simply can NOT live without!!)

on 1/31/2005 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This foot masque is so soothing and cooling. I highly recommend it.

on 8/21/2003 11:03:00 PM

I had tried this product while at the red door spa, they use the whole line for their spa pedicure, and i have to say that they put it on my feet and legs and it refreshed the skin and my legs and feet were cool until i left and walked around afor a while, it's definately a great product but pricey.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

amazing! that is all i can say. this has been and will continue to be worth every penny as it is such a wonderful indulgent treat for feet. i had no idea what a "foot masque" could do but now that i do i'm very impressed. you take this green minty smelling stuff and coat feet with it, a very thin layer is all you need, then you wrap feet with a plastic bag and kick back and relax..and relax i did. the cooling sensation is wonderful, i waited 10 minutes to wash it off even tho the package said 5 minutes would suffice, i followed with the cucumber heel theraphy and even 20 minutes later my feet still felt cool and refreshed. once again, amazing!