October 22, 2014 | 2027 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Kevyn Aucoin - Reflecting glass

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by sheraswiftwind

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, I loved the quotation inscribed around the mirror, so I had to have this. It really is beautiful, but I feel like a bit of a loser. It was so much money. I'm sure I'll get over it though. :)

Edited to add: The finish on this very expensive mirror got dented, and I wasn't hard on it! It's never been dropped or anything.

For a product this expensive I expected more. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ldylushess

Ok... I think I am the only crazy person that bought this! You could say that i am a little KA crazy... I have almost everything! So i decided to spend the $45 on this mirror. Yes it is a mirror.. that is all it is a beautiful compact mirror. But it is so beautiful.. it has the same Dark red coloring as all his other products do, it has both the regular and magnified sides, and even has a message inside , a quote from KEvyn. It is an extravagent purchase and not everyone would even need it, but i like it because some times i don't carry a compact with a mirror. And this is a great looking addition to my makeup bag!