October 24, 2014 | 983 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner - Far Out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a creme shadow for under my shadow but over my primer. Being African American, I really want my shadow to pop. I went to the mall planning on buying Mac and ended up at Benefit. This is the best creme shadow ever! It really does not crease! The colors look really good on me alone or under shadow. Under my shadow it really looks good! I put it on one day without my UDPP, and when I got home it still looked great! I have UD creme shadows too which crease, but these do not crease!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by breathlessaddict

I adore this shadow, received it in a swap and was a bit puzzled (had never tried cream shadows before!) It seemed to have "dried up" in the jar, and I was thoroughly disappointed after using my fingers to blend blend blend and coming up with a big mess on my lids. After getting some tips from the boards, I bought a concealer brush (studio basics from Ulta!) and it was a wonder to apply, from sheer to dramatic coverage, it lasts all day and truly DOES NOT CREASE. Lovely color as well, a coppery shimmer- love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 3:55:00 AM More reviews by jekki012

this eyeshadow is awesome! it blends beautifully and its texture is perfect, not to mention the beautiful color! I cant wait to try out other creaseless cream shadows

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 9:11:00 PM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the creaseless creme shadows from Benefit. I had the Speen Bump one, and I used it all up. So I looked for others to get, and I came across Far Out.
Its a lovely coppery brown color, goes great with my olive green eyes. And for me, it stays put all day. I really like all the colors and and the cute names that come with it. I wish that they would come back with Speed Bump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2003 8:08:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Far Out is a med-dark brown creme shadow (pot form) with golden sparkle.

Wore this today in the yucky humidity, in the stressful situations of un-YIELD-ing minivan drivers and shelling out way too much for postage....and it still hasn't creased!

I'm impressed how this shade sparkles, yet retains a smooth texture. If you want a brown with gold not-quite-glitter e/s look, this is a great option. Looks great with Stila Barefoot Contessa layered on top, or as a liner.

(I'm GGG, dark hair, brown eyes).