Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8

4.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

GA must have changed the fluid sheer numbers at some point because the Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8 that I bought in October 2015 is a kind of bubblegum pink, definitely not a dark bronze like the reviews from 2006 mention below. The GA Fluid Sheer #8 that I have is AMAZING. I LOVE IT. I use GA Luminous Silk Foundation 4.5 which I also love love love, and use #8 as a blusher when I'm going for a cooler-toned, girly-feminine look. It blends beautifully with my foundation using either my fingers or the GA blender brush. Sometime I mix #8 with Fluid Sheer #11 for a deeper, bronzed pink. It's just absolutely gorgeous, and I feel like a gorgeous million-dollar supermodel when I put it on in the morning. And it lasts all day even when I'm running around in the hospital all day long. I just love GA products. This brand really nailed it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Okay, so I don't know which #8 all the reviewers below are mentioning that looks like a reddish bronze shade because the #8 that I have, love, and will review is pink pearlescent with no reddish/bronze in it.
Having clarified this, I really love this shade as a blush, e/s, and lip stain. It really brightens my complexion and gives me a healthfy flush of glow with a subtle colour of true candy pink. Looks very girly and flirty. Very feminine. Sometimes, I use this in conjunction with my #11 to add a bronzed look and it looks great too. Sometimes, I also mix this with my foundation (Luminous Silk #3) to give me the added brightened and glowying effect. Very versatile product and very easy to use (totally foolproof). LOVING THIS!!! It is also budge-proof and stays on all day!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is fricking amaazing! Best highlighter ive found!! Believe me ive tried loads and none of them compare to the natural glow this gives!! Im an nc40-42 in Mac and this is a great highlighter! The most natural ive found and rather than glitter or shimmer this gives a natural sheen! Such beautiful packaging too! Works great with armani's Luminous Silk foundation! Will ALWAYS repurchase

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my absolute favorite Fluid Sheers! This is definitely not for the pale crowd .. it's deep, it's intense, but on my MMM warm skin tone, it's beautiful! This bottle will last me a long, LONG time. It's a deep bronze that packs a punch, so I only have to use about two small drops of this mixed with my foundation to deliver a nice sun-kissed glow to my skin. I've had zero conflicts with my skin since using this. The price on GA Fluid sheers is pretty spendy, thus the reason this isn't part of my daily routine .. but I absolutely love it when I use it!!

Great shade to mix with my foundation 1:2 to give a nice summer tan look. Very nice result with Armani 6.5 foundation. And used this way, the over zealous pump does not pose a problem.

By advice from Tim Quinn, I mix it with LSF#4 to get the pretty tan look. This is a nice tan shade to use in the Summer. I will top with Sheer Bronzer #5 all over the face. Would buy again.

When my GA makeup artist pulled this out I did not think it would work for me. I am a NW 20 with blonde hair and blue eyes. What could a dark reddish bronze possibly do for me? Well applied with the GA blender brush on the tops of cheekbones, bridge of nose and sides of face I get a beautiful contour, glow, bronzer all in one. My face looks flawless and chisled with this wonderful product. The color on me is not too dark at all. I just look tan and healthy, more healthy than without it in my honest opinion. I have tried several different bronzers including Armani, highlighters (no product out there quite like it), it's pretty unique. The price is the only deterrant 55.00 is a bit steep, but when you consider it does three things in one, makes you look totally flawless, and you only have to use the tiniest bit each time it's totally worth it.

Update: The shades have been changed up. I forsee confusion with this product. I finally went to go get more of mine. I asked for #8 and they pulled out a light pink shade. It too looked pretty but it was a VERY different color.

When I first got my hands on this I thought like everyone here that it was too dark and garish. You really MUST use a light hand and use the smallest dab. Now my face looks healthy and not obviously made up. I use it daily now as it is a no-brainer to apply. I never really used to wear blush, but this acts as a blush and natural contour for my forehead, nose bridge and just right under the jawline. I guess I have to designate this as HG because I bring it with me everywhere! The bottle is great for travel and I just put a few drops in a sample jar and it lasts forever! I also have Sheer Bronzer #1 and can use this on top of the fluid sheer if I really want more emphasis and of course to apply to other parts of the body (neck, shoulders, etc.)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The darkest bronze of the fluid sheers. Beautiful bronzer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought a full-sized bottle and AT FIRST was disappointed - what am I supposed to do with copper sheer stuff? I pumped some into my hand and rubbed it on my cheeks - ugh, it was like rubbing a half-teaspoon of MAC pigment into my cheeks. Way too much product. Finally, I've learned how to apply - pump out as little as you can (the size of a pinhead) and rub it into your cheeks - voila! Instant luminous tan on my 6.5 MAC NC40-42 complexion.
If a pinhead size is not enough, just layer more until you get the color you want.