October 1, 2014 | 1245 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #8

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Okay, so I don't know which #8 all the reviewers below are mentioning that looks like a reddish bronze shade because the #8 that I have, love, and will review is pink pearlescent with no reddish/bronze in it.
Having clarified this, I really love this shade as a blush, e/s, and lip stain. It really brightens my complexion and gives me a healthfy flush of glow with a subtle colour of true candy pink. Looks very girly and flirty. Very feminine. Sometimes, I use this in conjunction with my #11 to add a bronzed look and it looks great too. Sometimes, I also mix this with my foundation (Luminous Silk #3) to give me the added brightened and glowying effect. Very versatile product and very easy to use (totally foolproof). LOVING THIS!!! It is also budge-proof and stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by JaydenReece

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is fricking amaazing! Best highlighter ive found!! Believe me ive tried loads and none of them compare to the natural glow this gives!! Im an nc40-42 in Mac and this is a great highlighter! The most natural ive found and rather than glitter or shimmer this gives a natural sheen! Such beautiful packaging too! Works great with armani's Luminous Silk foundation! Will ALWAYS repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

One of my absolute favorite Fluid Sheers! This is definitely not for the pale crowd .. it's deep, it's intense, but on my MMM warm skin tone, it's beautiful! This bottle will last me a long, LONG time. It's a deep bronze that packs a punch, so I only have to use about two small drops of this mixed with my foundation to deliver a nice sun-kissed glow to my skin. I've had zero conflicts with my skin since using this. The price on GA Fluid sheers is pretty spendy, thus the reason this isn't part of my daily routine .. but I absolutely love it when I use it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by bijouxqueen

Great shade to mix with my foundation 1:2 to give a nice summer tan look. Very nice result with Armani 6.5 foundation. And used this way, the over zealous pump does not pose a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2006 11:17:00 AM More reviews by MotherPanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By advice from Tim Quinn, I mix it with LSF#4 to get the pretty tan look. This is a nice tan shade to use in the Summer. I will top with Sheer Bronzer #5 all over the face. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 1:23:00 AM More reviews by socalsuperstar

When my GA makeup artist pulled this out I did not think it would work for me. I am a NW 20 with blonde hair and blue eyes. What could a dark reddish bronze possibly do for me? Well applied with the GA blender brush on the tops of cheekbones, bridge of nose and sides of face I get a beautiful contour, glow, bronzer all in one. My face looks flawless and chisled with this wonderful product. The color on me is not too dark at all. I just look tan and healthy, more healthy than without it in my honest opinion. I have tried several different bronzers including Armani, highlighters (no product out there quite like it), it's pretty unique. The price is the only deterrant 55.00 is a bit steep, but when you consider it does three things in one, makes you look totally flawless, and you only have to use the tiniest bit each time it's totally worth it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 2:27:00 AM More reviews by vvalencia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first got my hands on this I thought like everyone here that it was too dark and garish. You really MUST use a light hand and use the smallest dab. Now my face looks healthy and not obviously made up. I use it daily now as it is a no-brainer to apply. I never really used to wear blush, but this acts as a blush and natural contour for my forehead, nose bridge and just right under the jawline. I guess I have to designate this as HG because I bring it with me everywhere! The bottle is great for travel and I just put a few drops in a sample jar and it lasts forever! I also have Sheer Bronzer #1 and can use this on top of the fluid sheer if I really want more emphasis and of course to apply to other parts of the body (neck, shoulders, etc.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 10:13:00 AM More reviews by t4729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The darkest bronze of the fluid sheers. Beautiful bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 2:38:00 PM More reviews by angieee

I bought a full-sized bottle and AT FIRST was disappointed - what am I supposed to do with copper sheer stuff? I pumped some into my hand and rubbed it on my cheeks - ugh, it was like rubbing a half-teaspoon of MAC pigment into my cheeks. Way too much product. Finally, I've learned how to apply - pump out as little as you can (the size of a pinhead) and rub it into your cheeks - voila! Instant luminous tan on my 6.5 MAC NC40-42 complexion.
If a pinhead size is not enough, just layer more until you get the color you want.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

i only use this bronzer on my cheeks. beautiful blush that compliments my med asian skin tone. you can choose whether you want it light (for work) or dark (for going out). you only need a drop or two to create the effect you desire. i own a 5 mL sample, and it will last me years. It provides a natural glow to your skin, as if you were slightly tanned. has light shimmer. HG quality.