August 27, 2014 | 1793 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - 'B’ Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

This is a pretty basic shower gel. The scent, of course, is awesome. Sweet and cakey. It foams up nicely. But I felt the shower gel was way too thin and watery, so I always ended up squirting out way more than I needed. Because of this I used it up super quick. This is not worth the price if it's not going to last.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by 23Melanie23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After reading loads of good reviews about this I had to give it a go as it's currently in the retro collection on the LUSH website. I was pretty dissappointed, it just smelt like rich honey, there's nothing special about it and it's proper expensive. It's not a bad scent, but it's not the decadence I was expecting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by pittsford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate sweet scents. That said, this is the most heavenly non-sickening sweet and comforting scent I've ever had the pleasure of smelling on my skin! It is gorgeous. I'll either put some on a loofah, or squirt a bit in the tub for a bubble bath, and when I get out during the night, or during the day.......it heats up on my skin (which gets super soft and feels incredible after using this by the way) and you just smell loved. I don't know how else to describe it. No matter how cold or dreary the weather may get, you just feel soothed and people around you notice the scent but it's not overpowering at all. It's just heavenly. I am so sad to see that Lush has made this a limited edition item because it's like therapy in a bottle. You have to try this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2007 1:41:00 PM More reviews by mermaid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is just to die for!! 5 types of honey- rich, lucscious honey! It practically glows in the bottle in my bathroom. It is moisturizing, works great in the shower and I squirt some in my bubble baths as well. It is rich, and a amber color that is just beautiful. I cannot say enough about this stuff. If you are a try honey lover- stock up on this stuff.
I have one large bottle I ordered from the "B Never" store in London and I just ordered 2 more for the discontinued round in September. I use it sparingly because I love it so, but will die if they ever discontinue it. Sad, but I cannot wait to shower now in the mornings because of this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by archt_marj14

This is the BEST Lush shower gel I've ever had the pleasure of using. I just cannot stop smelling and stroking my skin after showering this off. I am way beyond sad, disappointed and frustrated that Lush in Manila has discontinued selling these. No other shower gel variant has ever compared to its magic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by tarantulino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is not discontinued, instead they sell it in a shoppe in the UK called B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful, which not only has this but incredible parfums, great makeup, and the nicest salespeople i have ever met.

well back to the shower gel...it smells great, feels great, Samuel L. Jackson uses it, and it's generally lovely. Get it, no matter what it takes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2006 4:44:00 AM More reviews by LittleGhost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OH.MY.GAWD. This is the best honey shower gel EVER. Seriously. If you get a chance to buy this or swap for it DO IT. You won't regret it. It's so comforting and delicious. You won't be disappointed! =D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Libellule1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Itís my favorite shower gel! I like everything about it. It smell like sweet honey with an herbal undertone when you smell it in the bottle, but on my skin itís like an honey/cake/vanilla scent. The scent stay for a couple of hours on my skin. I get lots of lather and itís a moisturizing shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by BasiaS

This stuff is great - it's as viscous as real honey, it smells of real honey and it moisturizes beautifully. The gel is made with 5 different types of honey and is scented with red flower clover infusion (?), cassie absolute (a mimosa-like scent), jasmine absolute and gardenia extract. I don't understand why they discontinued this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Lolliebollie

This is a discon shower gel, but it can still be ordered by UK mail order. I've got a sample of this in a swap. It contains 4 or 5 different kinds of honey and it smells very strong. The scent lingers quite long on my skin. It even smells exactly like the Lush face moisturizer Afterlife.