August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

Mascara - Stila - mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by StacyMom4Real

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Why the low reviews, this makes my lash look long and fluttery. They stay that way all day. however, to be fair my lashes are pretty decent on their own, but this baby gives them that exra oomph for a flirty and sweet look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by TaylorDunne14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been desperately searching for a mascara that would not only volumize, but lengthen my short, volume-less eyelashes. I was walking around Sephora when this Stila mascara caught my eye. I bought it (a little expensive, but totally worth it) and it made my eyelashes full and long without making them clump. Although I loved this product, I thought I might be able to find a mascara that did the same thing but had a cheaper price. I switched to Lash Blast, but it did not have the same effect as Stila had. Lash blast was much too thick and made my lashes clump and did not give them the length that Stila did. I threw out Lash Blast and I have been using Stila for my everyday makeup ever since. I love it so much; the packaging is great, it works so well, and the price may be slightly high, but you definitely get what you pay for. I will never switch mascara again <3 <3 <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by anneeleeseemo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whoever thought negatively about Stila's mascara should definitely reconsider their opinion after they try Stila's new mascaras. They have definitely improved a lot. I heard about a new mascara coming out call "glamour eyes mascara" and was lucky enough to sample it. It is simply A-MA-ZING! I need help in the length, volume, and quantity department when it comes to my eyelashes and this new one really does the trick. I saw an instant difference when I applied it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by toffeenut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, this mascara came in the sephora sampler and I also got a free full size one with some value pack (blanking on the name). There is a reason this is always a freebie! This is really terrible; no lengthening, no volumizing, nothing. Either Stila has to reformulate this mascara or get out of the mascara business. Even the sephora brand mascara did more (and it had its own issues). If you are a stila girl/woman and feel the need to try this mascara, please get it free, if possible. Then you cannot be disappointed that you could've use your money more wisely.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by prettycitygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ugh, this mascara totally sucks!

It flaked and by the end of the day I had dark circles under my eyes from the smudge of mascara flakes. Gross. What a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by madge1220

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first Stila product. It is way too clumpy. I do not recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2006 5:26:00 PM More reviews by CaitieBeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It works but....sadly its not worth. Clumps and flakes....and don't even TRY to get it off. It did make my lashes look good but there is something not right about the formula. Lots of mascaras can make your eyelashes look good but they don't have to be so clumpy and such a pain to remove, even with eye makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2005 2:26:00 AM More reviews by kearston

Horrible! This stuff clumps and flakes like nobody's business.

I just bought new contacts and was convinced there was something wrong with them b/c they were so freakin' blurry. Then I realized they only got blurry after applying my Stila mascara. Lo and behold, I switched mascaras and my contacts are fine.

Crummy, overpriced product. I generally like Stila, but this stuff is horrid.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by MzCheryl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I took a chance on the Stila mascara because I like all of the other Stila products I've tried. However, this mascara is difficult to apply, clumps, and makes my eyelashes brittle. I doubt that I purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2004 7:19:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this for a great price on ebay, so I gave it a try despite all the bad reviews. I found it was 'okay' for the first week or so. It gave me descently thicker lashes, and a bit of extra length. I don't what happened, but it seemed to dry out into the second week. As it got dryer, my lashes looked so short and stubby! I tried to use it up as best I could, but it really wasn't doing all that much for me. I would never pay full price for this one.