Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

3.3

on 1/17/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this perfume in 2008 and ran out of it so recently repurchased it. I've never received so many compliments on a single perfume before. I'm a huge fan of Jasmine so naturally I loved this scent. It's great for summer evenings. For some reason Indian and Middle Eastern men love love love this scent - always received compliments from them about this scent.

on 11/13/2014 12:31:00 PM

This is a very complex fragrance and not unpleasant but something about the way it lingers doesn't appeal to me.

on 9/28/2014 8:10:00 AM

This is my first perfume and still re-purchasing it after more than 10 years!! i bought it when it's first launched in 2003. Never really interested in perfumes before cause most of them smell too strong for me.. But Beyond Paradise is different. When i smell the sample inside a beauty magazine i bought, i instanlly fell in love witt the sophisticated but fresh scent. Not too sweet floral or fruity types of smell that u used to get from other perfumes. It's my signature scent. I hardly like other perfumes since i'm quite particular to fragrance and this is the only one for me.

on 9/14/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'll just start by saying that I have re-purchased this perfume. Unlike a lot of other ladies I don't see it as a tropical scent. To me it's a lovely fresh sunny aroma. I am not into sweet heavy perfumes, so this one definitely hits the spot for me. I can wear it any time&anywhere. I think that this is the only perfume from EL that I actually like.

on 2/15/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I just got this perfume as a Valentine's Day gift from my BF after many years of eyeing it at Macy's but never purchasing it myself. I've found that floral scents work best on my skin (after wasting my $80+ on Viva la Juicy and being totally disappointed with how wonderful the scent was in general but how awful it was on me...but I digress) and this really hits the spot. It's long lasting, has that romantic and what I think is sophisticated jasmine fragrance to it that I just love. It's a pretty strong scent, which is something I prefer. Pleasures is really my signature scent but I do adore this Beyond Paradise. The bottle is beautiful and my honey spoiled me by paying $62 for a 1.7 oz. Eau de Parfum. I know there are more expensive perfumes out there so it's really subjective as to whether you think this is expensive or not. I love it and would buy it over and over again if it weren't for Pleasures being my #1 perfume.

on 2/8/2014 9:42:00 PM

Beautiful bottle! I was hoping this would work for me. A reviewer at another site said this perfume smelled like she had just stepped off an airplane in Hawaii. That certainly piqued my interest. This doesn't do anything for me. It's too strong. Too much floral. Too heavy. With Beyond Paradise, it would help if they removed half the flower notes and mixed them with the same number of tropical fruity notes; and lightened the scent. I didn't wait for this scent to settle or dry down; I wiped it off because it was a sickly floral on me. Strong, strong, strong. Flowers, flowers, flowers. A resounding "no" for me. Hardly paradise!

on 11/18/2013 8:52:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is one of my favorite perfumes, but it does not last at all!

From fragrantica: "The fragrance opens with Eden mist which gives a long lasting tropical wet effect, rare flowers (orange blossom and blue hyacinth) and fruits (Jaboticaba berry). The floral heart is a burst of exotic flowers: laelia orchid, pink honeysuckle, Japanese mahonia. The base is no less exotic, consists of Natal plum blossom, golden melaleuca, zebrano wood, ambrette seed."

Whenever I smell this I think of a tropical beach. Wish it lasted longer.

on 5/22/2013 5:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought the minis set of Estee Lauder and hated all of them, they are just so boring! There's nothing exciting about this perfume at all

on 2/6/2013 11:25:00 PM

This is a very nice scent on some, but I don't feel it works the best with my chemistry. It's not bad, a lady who wore this and intrigued me about the scent, smelled so amazing, I had to ask. I just don't think I give off the same amazing mixture as her. Spraying it, I really love it. Also, I think the packaging is pretty. Just all in all, I know when scents compliment me because people tend to notice. This didn't get picked up on at all. Funny enough, I wear Katy Perry PURR and I get compliments mostly everyday.

on 1/6/2013 4:39:00 PM

a kind of boring scent and not last long. it fades away in about 2-3 hours. the bottle kind of broke, well, I did use the whole bottle so I didn't waste it...

Popular Fragrances