Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Mirage

Price: $

Price: $

I went looking for a sheer nude color with a bit of shimmer to paint over my french manicure, and I found this. It fits the bill perfectly! It is a very light peachy/beige in the bottle and goes on very sheer with silvery shimmer. Perfect because you can still see the mancicure under it but it adds a bit of shimmer and shine. A perfectly understated color. As always, rimmel np's are very high in quality. Fast drying, smooth, and long lasting.

on 7/23/2003 1:02:00 AM

I don't normally use nail polish but on occasion (a weekend getaway with a girlfriend .... no kids, no DH) I get inspired. Especially when I look down at my friend's professionally pedicured twinkle toes. Anyway, Mirage is a very cute champagne beige with lots of sparkle. It's like wearing MAC's Shroom on your nails. It's easy to apply, doesn't streak and isn't thick and goopy. It's a little early to comment about its lasting power but will update in a week. Right now I'm wearing it with Revlon's Always On Topcoat. Update (July 29,03: This started to chip on my right hand on day 5. My left hand remained chip free and fresh looking up until the day I took it off ....day 6)

Popular Polishes