July 30, 2014 | 1354 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Trish McEvoy - #9 Blackberry and Vanilla Musk Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Rasingirl7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just received this in the mail today and it has a strong lotion smell and not so much of the actual fragrance. This reminds me of like a jergens or oil of olay lotion smell with a hint of the actual fragrance lost in there. I am exchanging it for the actual perfume tomorrow.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous review. The scent does not linger at all and given the price tag and the brand, I feel like it should. I will just stick to the fragrance. I will not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Smoke

Love the scent (which does not linger on me), but even though it feels creamy as you put it on, it didn't leave my skin feeling well nourished and soft like other creams. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 1:42:00 AM More reviews by talexs

I absolutely love this in the EDP, but for some reason it just doesn't last on me, so I figured I would give layering a whirl. I am sorry to report that it doesn't seem to make the fragrance last any longer on me, I wish that I could have the success that other reviewers have had with the lotion. I can say that the lotion leaves your skin super silky.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by 2kids2kats

This lotion actually LASTS on me. I have the EDP and practically every Trish #9 dupe out there and it's the only one that stays with me for a solid 5 hours - that's saying alot for this product. I only use this lotion sparingly on my neck - I can't imagine how long the fragrance would linger if I used it all over. I know the lotion is expensive but it is cheaper than the EDP and lasts longer on me. Right now I'm layering the lotion with EDP and some dupe oils. I probably won't buy the EDP again but I would definitely layer it with AZW Blackberry Musk oil and Escentsational Dolce oil. BTW - I've tried the AZW lotion and the Dolce lotion - still doesn't last like the original. HTH

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2006 4:45:00 AM More reviews by islandgirl_001

Love, love, love this lotion! It sinks right in and leaves my skin soft and silky with no greasy feel. And the scent is to die for; smells like the Trish #9 EDP but with maybe a little more vanilla to it. But why is it soooooo expensive??!! $45 for a small 5 oz bottle at Nordstrom! Not too sure I'll buy is again because of the price. But then again, maybe I will.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 4:12:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

I wasn't too sure about the sparkles in this when I first put it on, but they are really lovely and aren't too much. I wouldn't wear it to work but it would look great for a night out. Smells divine and the lotion holds the scent well. VERY moisturizing as well without being heavy or greasy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the previous reviewer--this is really pricy for a lotion--a thin lotion at that--and the staying power is not that great. For that reason I recommend that you go with the perfume instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2004 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jolee2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am now on my 3rd bottle of #9 lotion. It is the best, it makes my skin feel so soft & the fragrance is identical to the EDP so it is wonderful to layer. It is expensive but worth it because I love the smell of it & it lasts on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Paintedbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely moisturization and lingers quite a while. Very pleased with it, tho wish there was a stronger vanilla note.