December 18, 2014 | 844 users online

Gels/Soaps - Avon - Mandarin Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 11:27:00 AM More reviews by LolaLeRoi

Thanks to the previous reviewer for mentioning Tang - now I know why I love this shower gel! :) I buy it when it's on sale at Avon.com. OK, if you love strong citrus-y smells, and it's on sale, by all means try it. Only thing I dislike about the tube is that when you stand it up in the shower, water leaks into the cap...if you're not careful, you can accidentally dilute the gel. Not super-moisturizing, but doesn't make me flaky or my skin feel tight. Smells almost exactly like tangerine lifesavers. My bf loves this scent. One of my faves.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2003 7:33:00 PM More reviews by missjujube

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bleeh, smelled disgustingly sweet, like taking a bath in Hi-C. Texture was too runny/drippy, gotta have the loofah right there and ready to go. I really liked the squeeze bottle packaging and pretty graphics/clor but there are too many superior product options in the same price range to justify repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2003 8:55:00 AM More reviews by rionnhannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good shower gel. It smells very good-I wish the smell lasted longer, though. Didn't notice any fabulous moisturizing, but didn't dry my skin out either.