July 24, 2014 | 1212 users online

Blush - MAC - Matte Blush - Desert Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG blush.
I love because it is matte, doesn't have any sparkles so i get a natural look with it.
I'm brunette, my skin is a C4 or NC35 tone so if i wear some blush that has brown tones i end up getting too brown and monotoned. So i like blushes with pink undertones or peach, something that gives me a healthy color.
This one is my HG. It's pigmented enough so i get a color without looking like a clown (it's about the tool, if you use a hard bristle i'm sure you're going to get a lot of product and so a lot of color, too much for sure) , and i must say doesn't fade and the product LASTS FOREVER!
I got one about 3 years ago, using almost everyday, and i can't see the bottom of it yet.
Again i say:
It's all about the tool that you use, i use a very soft one, so i get the color i need, i can get darker if i wanna, but can get natural look too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by deesoso

Doesn't really look natural at all. I'm anywhere between nw20-nw30 (depending on the sun, cause I tan..). I'm not the best at applying blush.. it makes mistakes really obvious like if you place it lower on one side than the other. I don't know. I like how it's matte cause I usually have oily skin but I would say it's pretty obvious I'm wearing blush. I do love the quality being mac and mall, but I wish I didn't go for such a dark plum color. Thumbs up for no sparkles tough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is a midtone matte pink with red undertones.
You have to use it lightly or else it will end up looking red. Overall it gives a nice flush. I prob won't repurchace because I want to try others.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by 101starryeyed

first Mac blush iv bought, and i love it!! i wanted a pink that was a bit subtle and not dolly pink, but not too dark either, and this was the perfect combination. aided with the right brush (and technique), this falls on the skin nicely, and lasts most the day too. it doesnt have any glitter or sparkle as I hate glitter in day wear, so this is my ultimate everyday blusher

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The only reason I got this blush was people said it is pigmented. I'm a NC40/42 and it is hard to find that shows upon my skin without having to pack it on. Any blush that people say is pigmented I consider buying. This was an ok blush for me nothing amazing. If I'm not wrong I haven't worn it more than 2-3 times in the past 8 months and I don't have a ton of blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A simple matte pink blush with mauve undertones. It can be worn sheer yet easily built up for a more intense "pink" cheek. I'm NC 25 and it's very natural looking on me. I reach for it when I don't know what "look" to do for my cheeks. It's versatile and coordinates well with any eye look, since it's so neutral. Worth the buy for a basic staple if you collect blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by GPiggyful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Most favourite blush ever! I love this colour, it looks so goood! Everytime I wear it to parties someone asks me the name because they love the colour so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ikbenNoelia

I am a big fan of MAC in general, but I find their blush one of the best in the market. This is a new shade I have not tried before but I am already in love with it. It is a darker pink with a brown undertone that works great on fair skin (in summer a tad darker). It looks very natural, but you can build up the intensity and make it look more dramatic. This look with a nice pink lipstick, or nude gloss works best. Bought it for 10 euros at the Mac store in Amsterdam.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG, what a beautiful matte deep red rose colour this is! Highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. I have teamed this with Nars Miss Liberty and it looks gorgeous together! Beautiful.

Skin: NW20-25 Combo dehydrated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When the girl behind the MAC counter put this blush on me- i loved it, when i got home and put it on myself, i hated it.
I think it's a mixture of the fact that-
1- I dont apply it as well as the Mac girls.
2- The Lights in the shop are alot more flattering then my dingy home.
3- I'm probably using too much.

With all that being said, i still dont think i like it which is a real shame, it's just too red, matte and dull.