April 18, 2014 | 1825 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Stishy

Purchased this recently alongside the standard Colorstay concealer. Coverage is even and smooth, but what is really off-putting is the packaging- sometimes the liquid becomes gloopy and you will need to twist it several times to get anything to come out. It is also very hard to be gentle with the applicator when applying directly to the eyes; I think I will stick to concealers that I can first apply to the back of my hand in order to instead use my ring finger to gently apply it to my under-eye area. Won't be purchasing this again, although I do like the idea: guess the follow-through was lacking!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Ls252

Not the worst under eye concealer, but pretty bad. I like Revlon products and wanted to try this. It looked awful under my eyes and creased like there was no tomorrow. Awful. awful. Did I mention AWFUL???

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by sashnk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I have this concealer, but the package is different. Anyway, my review about this would be negative. After putting this under my eyes, my skin is left dry and flakey. I don't like it :/

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: kind of covers up pimples, etc.

Cons: Have to do a lot of winding up to push the product up - this often ends up with too much! It dries on my skins and actually ends up accentuating my pimples over the course of a day. That being said, it is well past it's use by date (about 5 years old now!) so that might be the cause, although it has always done this on my skin to some extent or another.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by melimae

Love the packaging, consistency, and coverage. Hate that it settles into fine lines within 5 minutes... The tube also comes with barely any product in it..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Asmodai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. I am half Indian, and cursed with under-eye hollows that make me look dreadful. Mine are very deep, very long, and a dark, almost-black colour. My skin is olive toned but fairly pale, and so they stand out starkly.
I've used many concealers in the bid to conceal my dark circles and this is, so far, the best I've used. I use the Light Medium shade and it's an excellent match for me.
The consistency is great, creamy and just the right thickness, it doesn't dry cakey, doesn't flake or crease, and lasts for hours without the need to top it up again.
It's 6.99 in boots, which is very reasonable for such a great product.
Does it completely get rid of my circles? No, but nothing will, mine are very severe and due to bone structure that cannot be altered. Does it give me confidence to not constantly worry that people think I look like an insomniac corpse? Yes.
This stuff is awesome, totally recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

As a college student, I know sleepless nights can take a toll on my eyes, and I must say I have my fair share of dark circles and some occasions of puffiness especially after a night of cramming. Hence, I am very discerning when it comes to undereye makeup and skin care. So far, I have been using this product and have finished two pens so far. The shade is absolutely perfect for my skin tone (I'm fair to ivory) and it only takes a few dabs per undereye and you can easily spread the product using your ring finger. Coverage is very good and a little goes a long way, so for a product of its price, I say it's a worthy steal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently purchased this again after many years of using EL Double Wear Concealer in the hope of saving some money in this waning economy. Stupidly I didn't compare them properly before purchasing.
The CS started running out after about a month and a half which finally prompted me to look at the amount of product which is .04 oz/1.18 ml for about $11.00!! That and a lot of product seemed to get absorbed by the applicator tip. The clicking mechanism also either didn't dispense enough or too much which was very annoying. Compared to EL DW this is no bargain at all. EL is .24 oz/7ml and lasts me for more than a year and costs $26.00.
As for the product, the Revlon does not wear as well or cover quite as well although it's not a bad dupe. The only advantage to the Revlon is the spf 15 but I use a sunscreen in my eye area so this is irrelevant to me.
I have used many of these in the past but I will NOT repurchase again. You live and learn little things everyday.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by alex516

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Did not work for me. Used it as an under eye concealer and within the hour it had creased everywhere and just looked terrible. Do not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess this is an OK concealer. It's about average. As I'm still on the hunt for that 'perfect' concealer, I've tried a wide range of products. This isn't the worst, but definitely not the best. It covers up any redness or blemishes pretty well, but I find it to be a little too drying. And after a full day of wearing, it tends to get cakey. It was worth the try, but I won't repurchase.