December 22, 2014 | 1726 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Lip Cream - Mocha Creme

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hated this shade. Makes one look dead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by niarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like the way the MOCHA CREME looked on me. Made me look washed out. Although, I still wear it with lipgloss on top. I bought the RICH PLUM which looks GREAT on me. This is my favorite LIP CREME so far. Next, I will be trying on the MERLOT. Wish me luck

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 2:01:00 PM More reviews by blkwdow666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disappointed by this one. This lipstick ($3) looks like it's be a neutral medium mocha colour according to the cap, but in the tube, it's about a 1/2 shade lighter, i.e., adding a little half & half to said mocha. To most people, this isn't a big deal, but my lips are pretty pigmented, so lipsticks that are too light can wash them out and give me concealer lips, not an effect that works on this GGG. I've tried it over brown pencil and under darker gloss, and since the formula is opaque, the lightness of colour dominates. If you are an MMM or lighter, this would be a good choice for a creamy nude lip. Good luck t'ya!

EDIT: Mocha Creme is similar to MAC's Half & Half Amplified lipstick, for $11 less.
I also gave MC another try (applied *lightly*) with liquid lipstick (not gloss) over it and the results were better, though I dislike having to "work" with a lipstick.