April 19, 2014 | 1902 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Matte Lipstick-Matte 5th Ave.

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to lipstick since I purchased it back in September! I love it. It's the perfect brown neutral with a hint of yellow. It gives me a very sexy nude lip that's not super milky. I agree that I think it would look best for medium-tan and darker skin. On lighter skintones, it would be a medium-dark brown tone (nothing wrong with that). In my honest opinion, the quality of this lipstick is on par with MAC satins, in that it is very creamy, semi-matte and just feels nice on the lips while packing great pigment. I seriously need to pick up more colors. I uploaded a pic so hopefully some will find that useful. However, since it's only $1.99, you're not really risking a whole lot with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

Very good quality lipstick. I think it is like MAC lipsticks as far as quality and for a lower price. This color is great for girls with a more tan tone of skin. Interestingly, it makes my skin complexion seem darker than what it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mochaallure

Medium brown neutral lippie. Love it it looks nice on me and very natural. It gets bonus points for the cheap price but it does come with cheap packaging but who cares this little gem is a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 1:52:00 PM More reviews by blkwdow666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's nude, it's brown, it's mine. Fifth Ave. ($1) is one of the rare "nudes" that not only doesn't have any pink or orange, but is actually dark enough to show up on me. This colour is a flat light-side-of-medium brown that's straight-up neutral. Compared to MAC's DoubleShot Amplified Cream lipstick, this is about the same depth of colour, and lacks the plum tones. Unfortunately, it's less creamy in texture, being a matte and not a cream. For the $1 I paid, I can deal with using a lip balm underneath. While the colour sounds boring (and it is), I like it for days when I'm wearing a colourful eye, or if I want a neutral base for lip gloss.