January 25, 2015 | 985 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Invisible Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 3:50:00 PM More reviews by AndiSaysHi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in "Fair", the lightest shade, and it blends well with my NC20 skintone (fair, neutral to warm undertones). This is appropriately named, because it's sheer enough to blend invisibly with my skin, which is why I like it. I use this for both undereyes, and to cover any facial blemishes or red spots. Since I don't wear foundation most days, just concealer where I need it and powder in my t-zone, it's important that my concealer blend really well into my own skin. This requires delicate blending, I pat it in, otherwise it will wipe right away. Once it sets though, I don't have problems with it fading away. I also don't have bad dark circles, and find most concealers too heavy and sink into fine underye lines, so this meets my undereye needs perfectly. The packaging is very pretty, and looks just like Clinique's concealer, which costs a lot more! I would probably re-purchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by thesunshinekid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I suppose the name "Invisible Concealer" is fitting as this product does absolutely nothing. Also the little spongy lipgloss-like application is so unsanitary. Definitely would never buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by tnguyen98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this concealer because it was half price at my local drugstore. The shade I got was the light pale one which is a bit lighter than my skin tone. For me, it works very well with my dry skin and does cover my dark circles. I wished it had a better coverage but what not it does do the job.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'll add my voice to this useless product. Zero coverage. When you pat in it immediately does a disappearing act and looks like you have nothing on! I've never had a concealer this sheer. Creases badly and does not brighten so it can't be used for the undereye triangle highlighting method either. If only I'd checked MUA reviews first I could have saved my money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by evanlami

I wanted to love this because I am so tired of spending a lot of money on high-end concealer. Unfortunately this formula is very watery, runny, and has poor coverage. This product also creases and disappears throughout the day. Bummer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Papillon999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Invisible is the correct word for this concealer. If you pat down very gently on it to blend, it disappears completely from your face. Does not leave much choice in the amount to choose from the tube except if you rub it against the lip to remove some of it from the sponge tip. Too liquidy.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Stishy

This has got to be one of the worst concealers I have ever used. Easy to apply and blend, but absolutely ZERO coverage. It just didn't cover anything, just sank into my skin and was... well, invisible! Awful, what a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on a whim, just to see what it had to offer, which wasn't much.
I bought the lightest shade offered (because I am very very pale) and it was too dark for my skin, and even oxidized to an intolerable orangey color shortly after application.
It will settle into creases, so be warned if you intend to use it under your eyes. As for concealing blemishes and redness, I couldn't recommend it. It will settle into any flaky areas, exacerbating the appearance of any troublesome areas rather than concealing.
Adequate in an emergency, but only just.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by WhateverZ

First of all, my skin is pretty good. I'm a teen but pretty much have no breakouts other than the very occasional pimple in my tzone. I got a sunspot a month or two ago and started using this concealer and I thought all was fine until I started to breakout. Its definitely this product because I don't use anything else. It clogged my pores and now my whole forehead is a mess. Its a shame since the tawny shade matched my skin tone perfectly. I definitely wouldnt recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Lilmissjudy

I really like this product. I have it in a lighter shade from what I need, but I feel as if it covers well, with out looking cakey. I would buy this again for sure.