April 17, 2014 | 1893 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Invisible Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

I like this. It provides decent coverage for dark circles and spots. But what I use it for primarily is priming my eyelids for eyeshadow. It works amazing for this! And it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The color has a little yellow to it, so it neutralizes under eye circles. It doesn't have much smell, and it goes on smooth. I like the fuzzy tip applicator on it for easy applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cutelilram

I bought this because it was within my budget and I think it is a really good concealer. I have pink undertones, so it matches my skin color well. Also, I don't have any major imperfections to cover and this helps to even out my skin. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kaitsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't leave a lot of reviews, but in my daily struggle to utilize this concealer, I was frustrated enough to come leave a review. I hate it, and regret buying it, and will never do so again. I had been using Maybelline's Age Rewind concealer, and I loved that, but it was a bit pricey and seemed to run out quickly. I didn't think it would be such a mistake to just grab a different concealer when I ran out of that, but I should have did my research.

I'm sure others have said it, but it is a thin, watery concealer, the colour I got is far too light, and I actually find it stings! It is okay for under the eye, but if I have active and ugly acne spots, I use a heavy coverage foundation, and then conceal - But this concealer dissolves the foundation if you use it over top, and if you use it alone it makes the acne spot stick out. It was awful and I don't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not a fan of CG products. I have tried concealer and foundation from this brand and I have a hard time finding a shade that matches my skin tone. I bought a tube in the shade of "fair". It doesn't match my skin tone. It has pinkish undertone. The reason I hate buying cosmetics in drug store is that there is no sample for you to try on before buying. The shade selection is very limited.

This concealer offers little coverage. It is a thin liquid. You need a few layers to cover an old acne mark. I don't like the packaging. The stick is inconvenient and unsanitary.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by meredith1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this concealer I did not like it. It did not give good coverage and did not blend well on my skin. However, I recently ran out of my favorite concealer (Elf Studio Concealer) and decided to try this one again. I found that if applied with an eyeshadow or eyeliner brush, this concealer gives much better coverage than with your finger! Strange, but true! I also liked the packaging of this product but it was way too expensive for a concealer that is not amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jaxbluebird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this in medium on a daily basis and it works wonderfully for me. I use it sparingly on small areas just to even out my skin tone, blending with my fingertips. It is light, glides on easily, but conceals well for my purposes. It is not a thick concealer, it provides light, blend-able coverage. My favorite thing about this product is that it has never caused my skin to break out, whereas every other concealer has/does.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very impressed with this concealer. I needed a new concealer and Target was out of my usual, so I purchased this in Fair. The color is more on the pink side, and even though I am obsessed with yellow-based products, I have to admit that a pink-based concealer works best for me. The color is actually lighter than it looks in the tube, and it brightens my eye area (huge bonus!). The consistency is not too thin, but not thick and cakey, and it covers a decent amount of imperfections.

I have spent a small fortune on concealers and never have found an HG. So, knowing that I probably will never find that, I am very happy spending less than $6 for a concealer that covers just as well as most that I've tried for a lot more money. Definite repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Daisygiannetta

I HATE this product. It doesnt cover blemishes or dark spots AT ALL. Its cakey and doesnt blend well. The lightest colors are still to dark. Its just horrible and I would never buy it again or ever recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Springpolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm new to the world of concealer, and I had no idea what I wanted. All I wanted was a drugstore concealer that carried my skin color, lol:)
PROS:
•Alright in covering blemishes
•Great at concealing discoloration
CONS:
•Salmon undertone, too pinkish for me

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

To be blunt, I hate the Cover Girl Invisible Concealer. Hate it. If it works for you, great. But for me? Forget about it. Now, first of all, the lightest shade is much too dark for me, but I can make it work. When I first put it on, it looked great on me, but then...about thirty minutes later, I looked into the mirror. And I think I just about screamed. My face looked awful! The concealer was all caked up, but had somehowslipped off the blemishes I was trying to cover and wound up horridly on the side. In short: I hated it. But it could work for you, and I love other CG products...but this one just didn't work for me.