November 26, 2014 | 1641 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Invisible Concealer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by evanlami

I wanted to love this because I am so tired of spending a lot of money on high-end concealer. Unfortunately this formula is very watery, runny, and has poor coverage. This product also creases and disappears throughout the day. Bummer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Papillon999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Invisible is the correct word for this concealer. If you pat down very gently on it to blend, it disappears completely from your face. Does not leave much choice in the amount to choose from the tube except if you rub it against the lip to remove some of it from the sponge tip. Too liquidy.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Stishy

This has got to be one of the worst concealers I have ever used. Easy to apply and blend, but absolutely ZERO coverage. It just didn't cover anything, just sank into my skin and was... well, invisible! Awful, what a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on a whim, just to see what it had to offer, which wasn't much.
I bought the lightest shade offered (because I am very very pale) and it was too dark for my skin, and even oxidized to an intolerable orangey color shortly after application.
It will settle into creases, so be warned if you intend to use it under your eyes. As for concealing blemishes and redness, I couldn't recommend it. It will settle into any flaky areas, exacerbating the appearance of any troublesome areas rather than concealing.
Adequate in an emergency, but only just.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by WhateverZ

First of all, my skin is pretty good. I'm a teen but pretty much have no breakouts other than the very occasional pimple in my tzone. I got a sunspot a month or two ago and started using this concealer and I thought all was fine until I started to breakout. Its definitely this product because I don't use anything else. It clogged my pores and now my whole forehead is a mess. Its a shame since the tawny shade matched my skin tone perfectly. I definitely wouldnt recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Lilmissjudy

I really like this product. I have it in a lighter shade from what I need, but I feel as if it covers well, with out looking cakey. I would buy this again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

I like this. It provides decent coverage for dark circles and spots. But what I use it for primarily is priming my eyelids for eyeshadow. It works amazing for this! And it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The color has a little yellow to it, so it neutralizes under eye circles. It doesn't have much smell, and it goes on smooth. I like the fuzzy tip applicator on it for easy applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cutelilram

I bought this because it was within my budget and I think it is a really good concealer. I have pink undertones, so it matches my skin color well. Also, I don't have any major imperfections to cover and this helps to even out my skin. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kaitsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't leave a lot of reviews, but in my daily struggle to utilize this concealer, I was frustrated enough to come leave a review. I hate it, and regret buying it, and will never do so again. I had been using Maybelline's Age Rewind concealer, and I loved that, but it was a bit pricey and seemed to run out quickly. I didn't think it would be such a mistake to just grab a different concealer when I ran out of that, but I should have did my research.

I'm sure others have said it, but it is a thin, watery concealer, the colour I got is far too light, and I actually find it stings! It is okay for under the eye, but if I have active and ugly acne spots, I use a heavy coverage foundation, and then conceal - But this concealer dissolves the foundation if you use it over top, and if you use it alone it makes the acne spot stick out. It was awful and I don't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not a fan of CG products. I have tried concealer and foundation from this brand and I have a hard time finding a shade that matches my skin tone. I bought a tube in the shade of "fair". It doesn't match my skin tone. It has pinkish undertone. The reason I hate buying cosmetics in drug store is that there is no sample for you to try on before buying. The shade selection is very limited.

This concealer offers little coverage. It is a thin liquid. You need a few layers to cover an old acne mark. I don't like the packaging. The stick is inconvenient and unsanitary.