October 30, 2014 | 1709 users online

Bronzers - Sonia Kashuk - Golden Cream Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Allison94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Incredibly pleased with this one! I've been using NARS Laguna for the past 2 years, but needed to try something more affordable. I have fair skin, with a warm undertone. I've always used powders, and was quite nervous to try this one out, but so glad I did! I apply it with the real techniques contour brush to shape my face, and amazing things happen. It's quite subtle, but buildable. I've been pairing it with the Sonia Kashuk cream blush in 'rosey', and I am in love! It's become my HG!! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Kris1130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cream bronzer, the color was perfect and very easy to blend. I have to say I prefer it to my Chanel bronze universal, which is a much thicker formula and harder to blend out, not to mention it's much more affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

I've been on a bronzer purge lately, weeding out all the bronzers in my stash that are too red/orange/pink, when I happened upon this little guy sitting in my makeup heap. At first glance, I thought for sure that it was going to be too orange and heavy feeling. But when I used it on the pale part of my tan line, I couldn't tell where my bronzer ended and my tan began! If that weren't miraculous enough, the creme transformed into an air light powder while I was blending. And to top it all off, it doesn't contain any shimmer or glitter! I prefer powder bronzers because I can keep them around forever without worrying about them going bad, so I won't repurchase this, but if you're looking for a cream bronzer, this is definitely a good buy.
Note: If you are looking to purchase this, I believe it has been repackaged into a creme bronzer/blush duo.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by shaiutto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a year ago, but didn't get around to reviewing until now, so I'm not sure if it is still for sale. I like it and would repurchase when I run out. I only use a tiny bit each time so I think it will last for ages. I use a MAC foundation brush to apply. I'm really pale and it just gives me a subtle glow and a tiny bit of color. I like that there's no shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by backhome22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer works great for me! It doesn't cake or leave me looking dirty like powder bronzers do in the heat and humidity. The finish is a light, matte golden brown. I have slightly oily skin so it works great on me, however I would imagine that on dry skin it wouldn't stay on. My only complaint is that it came with a horrible hot pink cream blush, and I'd rather they gave you more of the bronzer and none of the ugly blush since I paid about 13 bucks and you don't get a lot of bronzer. I don't like that part, but the bronzer works good enough that I'll suck it up and pay for it. I'd buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*UPDATE* I tried to use this but I just can't. It made my skin look muddy and flat. I'm giving it to my friend's 10 yr old daughter who likes to play w/ makeup.

This is a cream bronzer with absolutely no shimmer. Now, I am opposed to bronzers with alot of shimmer(they can look greasy on me). But this stuff is flat. If you have dry skin then I can't recommend this. It will magnify every flake. So make sure to apply extra moisturizer when you use this. The color is ok. It did go a little orange on me but that was after hours of wear. The applicator that comes with it is strange and useless. Just use your fingers. The package is beautiful, very mirror-y. I'll use this up but won't repurchase. I like my Neutrogena Healthy Skin bronzer alot better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by qoo77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

had a hard time blending this into my dry skin as it sets very quickly into powder matte form, making it very obvious that you're wearing a bronzer. The teeny-weeny brush is pretty useless. Looked orange on me and accentuated dry flakes... sigh i had high hopes for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 12:14:00 PM More reviews by iloveeyeliner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Thanks to makeupalley I tried it. Otherwise I wouldn't have. It's really nice stuff, looks very natural and I am pale! Only drawback is that it's a tiny bit greasy (because its a cream) but I have oily skin. I love it so much I don't care. WONDERFUL PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by BigEdie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great color, and very blendable. It looked natural even on my very fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

Lately- I've been on a drugstore kick, Especially for MASCARA, which I have decided I will only buy there from now on, so many good ones for Under 6 bucks! I was at Target & decided to check out Sonya's display, never bought her stuff, but I needed a CreamyBronzer, as I am out of My Beloved Chanel 'sun illuminator'that costs $40Bucks.
-I took a leap of faith, cause there is No testing, but from the classy package, it looked good, Ran home & applied this-It's really great! It's somewhat similar to Chanels( but Not quite as thick-n-creamy-), in that it's a Cream to powder texture, giving a nice light brown/golden glow-no shimmer
-I highly reccomend this pleasant 'surprise' And -it's Only $8.99//