September 23, 2014 | 1962 users online

Other - Ben Nye - Final Seal

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by cadubois4

I honestly don't know how I lived without this stuff now that I have it.

I ordered it online from Discount Dance Supply.com and the price was incredibly reasonable.

The smell is very minty and it stings a tiny bit when you spray it on, especially if you get it in your eyes. Just keep your eyes and mouth closed when you spray it and the stinging is minimal.

Others have complained that the pump clogs or doesn't spray evenly, but I have used half my bottle now and haven't experienced any issues at all with my pump. It sprays very evenly.

I spray this on around 8am and am in makeup for usually about 10 hours before I return home. Most of the time this is indoors in an office environment but this weekend I recently tested this outdoors all day

This stuff is AMAZING. Halfway into the day when I check the mirror it looks like I just applied my makeup in the morning. No cracking, no creasing, no smudging, no running...everything is in place, has not budged or smeared one bit, and looks completely fresh like you JUST put it on.

I spray this on after I have done ALL my makeup including mascara. I know that some of the other reviews say that your mascara will run after you put this on, but I haven't experienced this at all - my mascara doesn't budge. I use DiorShow waterproof.

I honestly don't know how I ever lived without this stuff - it is now an essential part of my makeup routine. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by SadiaRiya

I live in a very hot and humid place. I only sprayed it on my T zone and most of the times it wipes of half the make up from my nose by the middle of the day. Total waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Spageddies

I recently went to an outdoor wedding that got rained on. When I ran into the bathroom soaking wet, I was expecting to see a total mess of a face. To my surprise everything was still in place! This finishing sprays claim of water proofing are true. I gave it 4 out of 5 because it does make my makeup look kind of cracked and blotchy, but it does keep my makeup in place for the majority of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought a giant bottle and refill my smaller bottle. Yay! I have dry skin and cant use powder to set my foundation. This works much better. It's minty at first but the smell fades as soon as it dries. Just don't spray it after you've applied your mascara...you'll end up with mascara all over the place. ;) //also used this to set my friends makeup for her wedding in June (humid, hot June in mn) and her makeup didn't budge. But it's easy to remove with makeup remover. HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by samanthasundloff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first heard of this on Pinterest, bought a small bottle to try, and I FELL IN LOVE!

Does exactly what it says. SEALS! I will go hours and hours without even a thought of a touch up.

And the price! So cheap! I buy the big bottle and it lasts forever.

Definitely HG status.

Only con is the sprayer can sometimes spray funny, but put it into another bottle and you will never put your makeup on without it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this spray. I think it does what it says. There has been some rumblings about oil break through. To me, having a little sheen to your face is natural and makes makeup look less mask like. I have never melted down into a grease puddle with this on but enough oil came to the top to make my skin look dewy and there was not enough to blot or powder. I live in Texas and am looking forward to putting this product to the true test this summer but so far I think this does what it says. And as far as the smell, I am guessing they are trying to cover over its true odor and I find it refreshing.

Happy Makeuping!❤️

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Vf94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Did not work.. In 2 hours makeup was smudging off and faded.. Face was shiny. Or maybe they just put mouthwash in the bottle and sold that to me as I bought it off amazon cos that's what it smells like

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This product is AMAZING. I even love the minty smell. As my gramma always said, if you feel it stinging it's because its working LOL,

The small bottle goes for 5.99 and the big one for 12.99, good price for such an amazing product, but then again, Ben Nye is amazing!!!!!!!

The packaging is ok, I usually put it in a different spray bottle because I hate when it squirts, lol, no pun intended, lol.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am saying goodbye to my MAC Fix+ since i use this product. I love the scent, and it can hold my makeup for 18 hours (from my experience) and i just need a quick powder touch up because i have a super oily skin. Never experience any problems, thank god.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Nm102992

AMAZING
I wear white dress shirts to work and my collars always get stained from my makeup until I discovered this.

I was using Mac Fix+ to finish my makeup, while it left a nice finish, it did not protect against smudging, or transferring.

Ben nye to the rescue! NO transfer! Extremely long wearing!! I applied my makeup at 10 AM yesterday, went to a work event, and then to my friends dorm, where I slept. Unfortunately I was not in my normal state of mind and didn't wash my face before bed. Woke up- no stains on the white linen, looked in the mirror- while not perfect I would say 90% of my face was in tact! Including my contours. My eyes were a little choppy from rubbing.

I have 3 complaints though,
1) claims to be a "matte sealer" this is not true, it leaves me quite shiny, I powder my tzone after applying

2) the minty feeling? It really burns and if you open your eyes right away they really sting

3) the nozzle. The spray is not a fine mist and quite inconsistent. I pour my product into an empty Fix+ bottle, because the sprayer on that is awesome.